Isekai Yakkyoku - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The Medical Examination of Empress Elizabeth II

So magic doctors must normally attack people working on curing diseases in this world if his own father just tried to hydro pump the medicine chest just for saying he had a cure. The better spin would to go Monster and the doctors were trying to let a tyrant die and not being terrible assholes.

Dex-chan lover
What is the first left cell on page 17 mean. It seems the translations was done wrong or its grammar wasn't fixed

Dex-chan lover
I'm an only child.

If any of you degenerates get married and want kids, minimum two.

It's lonely. It's so fucking lonely if your parents are strict as fuck.

I would like to add that I have Tuberculosis and these are the exact medecine which I have to take. but You have to take medicine for 6-8 months or even more .

Contributor
That microscope works sorta like a foldscope I think (look it up, it’s pretty dope)

"if is it 'original' pharma... would he obediently pleased...?"
what the FUCK does this mean

Fed-Kun's army
Yo, he made Leeuwenhoek's microscope to shame with that fancy design lolol.
I don't understand much of the terminology in this manga but god, does it make me tremble in excitement for the next page!! Make this into an anime! I beg of you!! I love the MC's spirit too! I don't think it's far-fetched to say he's a doctor through and through.

easy way out of chicken pox is to provide a dose of cow pox and vice versa.

Double-page supporter
I won't let you try to cure her when I already decided to kill her. Wow... Doesn't he understands that when her majesty decided to try out that treatment that automatically made anyone who would try to stop MC, enemy of that kingdom. Father directly goes against her majesty's word, which is treason punishable by death (most likely whole families and servants if we are talking about Asia).

This is stupid and completely unrealistic development. Lazy writing.

It makes me glad that I somewhat know the terminologies that have been said, but Tuberculosis from what I know can't be cured in just mere days.

The way he creates things out of nowhere with just the knowledge from his past life is like to good to be true. Is there not rule of exchange to creation.

Overall a nice read and interesting.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I love the art style of this manga. The amount of detail on p. 26 is just astounding.

MD@Home
oh dang... tears started to swell up when the little sister said she loved him both past and present 😢😢 that really hit directly to the feels

Dex-chan lover
The fuck?
They isekai'd Buckingham Palace WITH the queen in it, as a kid?
Oh wait, that doesn't look like our Elizabeth II ...

hbz-queen-elizabeth-1940-gettyimages-99051187.jpg

Anyway, he using his prescription eye to oogle the empress's tiddies.

Users who are viewing this thread