Isekai Yakkyoku - Vol. 4 Ch. 17.1 - Influenza and the case of a certain pharmacy 1 v2

Dex-chan lover
@x754 nope never had to find myself or anyone i have known on that precarious a situation to end like what @Drifter points out, and even less what @Wolvenworks hell, do leeks even work for colds? who even came up with that.

Dex-chan lover
@Doomroar the japanese. nowadays it's more of a gag tho since this seems too ridiculous for ppl to actually believe it will work nowadays

Group Leader
@ wolvenworks i thought you're supposed to wear leek around your neck, not to shove it up your arse.

Aggregator gang
Suppositories are quite commonly used for all sorts of purposes, but of course patients generally prefer not to take them whenever possible.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the update! I can't wait for more of this story.

@x754 You make it sound like it is a common occurrence for you... <.<

Aggregator gang
Hm. This warrants investigation. Further reading indicates that suppositories are significantly more commonly used:
[ul]- in France and some other regions of Europe
- in Japan and some other regions of Asia and the Pacific
- for people, especially children, with allergies to drug additives and binders
- for people, especially children, who have difficulty swallowing pills, especially in the case where liquid drugs are either unpalatable or pass through the body too quickly to be absorbed
- for people, especially children, with constipation or hemorrhoids[/ul]
@GodGinrai, @Doomroar, @Supercheese
Is it safe to assume that none of you currently meet, or have ever met, these conditions? If so, then your chances of ever having taken a suppository fall significantly.

Dex-chan lover
Suppositories weren't common in the US, at least when I was a child (30 years ago), but they're now making a come back.

The fever suppositories are extremely effective at lowering temperature, compared to oral ingestion. I mean within 30mins effect. I have 2 young kids, a 2 yr old and a 9 month old, and it works amazing wonders.

Dex-chan lover
@x754 sounds about right, now if only someone could do some research on leek suppositories...

Dex-chan lover
In my house if you couldn't take the pills as a kid, cus they were difficult, you would take the chew-able or liquid medicine. Suppositories never crossed our minds.

Dex-chan lover
why cant we upvote and reply to comments here, I hate Kissmanga now but their comment section was better.

Users who are viewing this thread