Isekai Yakkyoku - Vol. 4 Ch. 17.1 - Influenza and the case of a certain pharmacy 1 v2

@hamdeo I felt like that originally. It took a while for me to get used to this, but the comment section here is a lot less toxic and less dopamine pumping which is a big plus in my book.

@hamdeo because "UPBOATS :D:D:D:D" are for retarded redditors. Let's keep that trash out of here, shall we. Or you need validation that much?

Contributor
Welp, my opinion of this manga definitely dropped a small notch. Making sexual references about children's suppositories, even if briefly... Yeesh.

Aggregator gang
@hamdeo I can see your problems, but notice how MangaDex comment sections are more full of thoughtful and insightful comments than regurgitated memes over and over for upvotes. Even if you may dislike the format now, once you get used to it you will start to really appreciate its pronounced pros.

Dex-chan lover
lol losing purity through suppository? You can't even feel them if they are1/4 inch in diameter considering your poops are more than twice that even at 6 years old

uqGR2Iw.jpg

So many people reading too many things into the suppository scene.. It's almost as funny as the scene itself. lol
I honestly only thought of it as funny, because of the father's reaction, not as anything remotely 'sexual' as some people have commented. :eek:
"Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder".. That's also true for obscenity, I guess? :v

Dex-chan lover
In my house if you couldn't take the pills as a kid, cus they were difficult, you would take the chew-able or liquid medicine. Suppositories never crossed our minds.
Antipyretic suppositories aren't used because they're "easier" than pills or such, they get used for working faster and 'cause you can't throw up your medicine before you even get any use out of it. This can be pretty important in the case of high fevers, unless you'd prefer brain damage or death in the more severe fever cases. This girl's fever didn't sound quite that bad, so the faster acting bit of things was probably not strictly necessary but it would still offer the patient some relief even a bit sooner. As for the other bit about potentially throwing it up, that was exactly the reason this commoner pharmacist was looking for help to begin with. His daughter couldn't keep the medicine he gave her down, by the look of it.

Group Leader

Mpssshhh ahhn ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )​

@ Captain_Savage

Dude, stop it. It's so weird without context.
NkfD0OFt.png

@Glomoro when I was a child, when I couldn’t take the pills, my parents would call me stupid cuz I accidentally grabbed Advil or some shit anyways (I needed to take some for food-poisoning induced shits) And then they would hand me the right one, make me grind it up, and take it as a gross powder.

Dex-chan lover
Well good on the dad for accepting what a "suppository" is
especially in a world where that medicine doesn't exist yet.

Users who are viewing this thread