Isekai Yakkyoku - Vol. 10 Ch. 46 - Marseille First Factory

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work…
^^…

A goldy Falma...
XD...

Dex-chan lover
How viable can that factory be? Unless they have a cheap and low cost cash cow that can offset the expense of running those facilities, Falma needs to start several wars so he can sell that much antibiotics to all sides of the conflict just to breakeven.

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering, is the end game will be him marrying lotte? Since a maid like her keeps following him around even tho I'm pretty sure his big oppai teacher is more than enough to assist him

Dex-chan lover
How viable can that factory be? Unless they have a cheap and low cost cash cow that can offset the expense of running those facilities, Falma needs to start several wars so he can sell that much antibiotics to all sides of the conflict just to breakeven.
He has the Queen and Church backing him up.

I was wondering, is the end game will be him marrying lotte? Since a maid like her keeps following him around even tho I'm pretty sure his big oppai teacher is more than enough to assist him
Lotte is more like a future disciple/assistant who's learning from a very young age.

Dex-chan lover
The buildings on page 14 would probably have paths to the doors on the side, rather than grass or whatever that is.

If people build a gold statue for you, people are allowed to laugh at you for it. At least a little.

Dex-chan lover
Well, this is Industrialized Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, they're known to do such shady stuff. Maybe he'll distribute a bit too much painkillers, we don't know.

Off topic question but anyone knows why chapter 33+34 aren't uploaded on MD? Is there any problem with them?
IIRC few days ago the translator uploaded chapter 33 & 34 before uploading chapter 44.2, but it's disappear.

Users who are viewing this thread