Isekai Yakkyoku - Vol. 7 Ch. 31 - A Glimpse of the Mastermind

Dex-chan lover
Heh. So there are people that want to plunge entire continent into death and destruction...

Dex-chan lover
Oooh, there's actually an antagonist.... and here I thought this was a simple manga about a kid curing people while old men did chicken dancing.

Dex-chan lover
biological warfare... possibly, still unconfirmed at this stage. but the probability is high.

Dex-chan lover
A country that deliberately plots to cause epidemic/pandemic should become target for international sanctions.

Dex-chan lover
Call me unhippocratic, but sometimes a pharmacist needs to drop the p and just be a harmacist - genocide by intentional deployment of biological weapons in the target country is definitely one of those cases.

Dex-chan lover
You thought it was just an epidemic, but it was I, bioterrorism!

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah, I forgot this manga has that dumb mechanic where normal people have a limited number of spells they can cast in a lifetime.

Dex-chan lover
The criminals need to be in better health so that when they are executed, they won't infect random people around them.

Dex-chan lover
It wasn't rare to use primitive biological warfare in the middle ages. In sieges, some armies resorted to throwing rotting corpses of animals with catapults, or poisoning water sources.

But using a living animal that is a carrier of contagion? That one suggest there's somebody with at least some modern knowledge of patogens and sicknesses.

We've got an antagonist.

Now we know about this.
It's cause of bioterrorism.
Now how will he handle with that holy knight and squirrel?

Aggregator gang
I need to hurry, so i will give treatment to this guy before going to the capital, what could possibly go wrong....!

Users who are viewing this thread