Isekai Yakkyoku - Vol. 7 Ch. 31 - A Glimpse of the Mastermind

Fed-Kun's army
good to know he's still following the code of "if I can provide the appropriate healthcare, I will provide regardless of affiliation, race, or belief. It is not my stature to impose justice, but to provide health and wellness." our Healthcare professionals have to take into oath with

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't even mind if he just kept dressing like that after the plague. It's a pretty cool look.

@Narf really love to play the judge don’t you? Quoting from gandalf “Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement”

Fed-Kun's army
@Narf really? They are innocent, they are but mere merchants that are hired by the "royalty", just like they said, they are hired to transport these animals. I'm sorry if this sounds rude but, it's literally right there. Page 22 panel 3, just from their reaction isn't it obvious? you don't need 200iq to understand the situation.

also from what you said, it translates to "we should mass genocide the Chinese because they are the first infected from COVID-19, they are all mass murderer, we also should kill those who travel internationally because they are helping the spread of COVID-19" do you realize what this means? it means killing 1.4 billion and with additional those who travel.

back to the manga. killing them won't give any benefit, in fact keeping them alive will provide more information regarding the spread of disease. and the fact they are cooperative to the MC is more than enough reason to keep them alive. if they didn't tell the MC about their destination, depends on the geographical feature, it will take more time to find them.

Being emotional is not how people should react, reacting based on emotion will only bring harm. when you are trained as a healthcare worker, one thing they prioritize to teach is to save everyone in an emergency situation, no matter what they did, what their nationality, their race, their religion, and else. this is called "Obligation to provide service" which roughly translates from my language. What MC did is the best course of action, he's nowhere near qualified to judge other people, but what he can is to help them and let the others who are more qualified do their part. the author able to depict a healthcare worker's morale quite accurately, and that's a plus point.

Please, don't @ me if you don't have a concrete argument. if you take this personally and feel annoyed by me and my argument, feel free to block me, that way we would never pass each other on this website again, since, from the looks of it, your moral values are way too different than mine, and it will prevent another pointless argument.

Dex-chan lover
@DragonRider45
"really? They are innocent, they are but mere merchants that are hired by the "royalty", just like they said, they are hired to transport these animals. I'm sorry if this sounds rude but, it's literally right there. Page 22 panel 3, just from their reaction isn't it obvious? you don't need 200iq to understand the situation."
I've already explained above why the "poor innocent merchant not knowing what is up" is bullshit above. Before wasting my time with more of your inane rambling at least read what people write.

@Logic
"really love to play the judge don’t you? Quoting from gandalf “Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement”"
Same applies to you. Read what people write. I did not say "kill them", I said "lock them up, feed and hydrate them and see who makes it so you can spare your resources for the actual innocent victims of their crime". If anything it would be "not saving them from the consequences of their own actions", at most. Time, personnel, medicine, magic power, none of these resources are unlimited and better spent elsewhere. For the third-or-so time, they have a good chance of survival anyway, and all of that is better used on actual victims instead of the perpetrators.

Fed-Kun's army
@Narf listen here, I don't care what you and others discussed, it's not my business. my point still stands since it what I believe. if you think they should kill these people, it's your opinion. as long as it's your opinion I'm fine with it. typing to someone on the internet will not change anything. I believe in the modern "Hippocratic Oath" since it's already taught by both of my parents since I'm in kindergarten and you will never change what I believe, so I will also stop this BS, and should you too.

im sorry, I go to the internet to have fun and learn, not to start an argument with a stranger. no hard feelings but I will block you since this is not the reason I go to the internet.

Falma needs to be more educated about overwork lol. He's totally fatigued, but when he falls asleep the last thing he was thinking was "I need to do more research". Like seriously?

Dex-chan lover
@DragonRider45
So you are too lazy to read comments made about a topic by the person you are "discussing" with. If you are not here to argue with strangers, then I wonder why you started the argument?
Honestly you probably just know you are spouting nonsense and now are trying to back out of it with something resembling dignity - spoiler, you failed.
Apparently your parents completely missed the essential part about the necessity and importance of triage, or else you'd notice how full of shit your reasoning is. Maybe they just didn't want to bother your obviously fragile mind with the ugly necessities which are also part of the job. Or maybe it's just because you only read half the discussion and ignore the equally important bits which would sadly expose your BS for what it is. Anyway, you have no clue what you are on about. Go waste somebody else's time.

Users who are viewing this thread