Isekai Yakkyoku - Vol. 7 Ch. 31 - A Glimpse of the Mastermind

Aggregator gang
@thifa bear in mind this is basically his 'weakness' which he is a little aware of at least haha. At least the research he is thinking of is basically using normal medicine to fix illnesses so he will not have to rely on his magic so much and thus can live longer.

It is however an emergency at the moment which is why he is throwing everything he has into trying to prevent the pandemic situation from escalating further into the country, especially into the capital.

Wow this manga's current pandemic events is unfortunately really good timing with real life events haha

Dex-chan lover
Such is the fate of all isekai manga. There will always be people who think they can do better or write better.

@Thifa To be honest with you, this is pretty much the mentality of most medical professionals. Even in medical school, it's kind of the way you're trained. Work until you drop because you've got a huge major exams that could alter your life--and if you're from the US, failure means being saddled with a $300,000+ debt (can be higher depending on the stage of education you're at like if you're in Residency). It's not that we don't know about overwork, but it's more like overworking is such a normal thing for us that we've gotten used to it. I personally can't count the amount of times I've gone to sleep thinking about things that I need to look up or research. To me, having this quality makes Falma feel like a real medical professional because this is EXACTLY how the majority of us actually are in modern society, as unfortunate as it may be.

Dex-chan lover
The comment section is always so fun for the past months. It's like a whole different reading material.

Fed-Kun's army
@sdarkpaladin And for some reason, a high proportion of those sorts of comments are people calling for more death, torture, pain, etc. either directly or indirectly. It makes me wonder if people who think that way are just more vocal than people with other opinions, or if there are really more people blindly bloodthirsty than not.

Dex-chan lover
i'm gonna assume that "the kingdom" isn't MC's kingdom but another one probably Neder. if these holy knights are from there then that would mean someone high up enough to order knights around sent them, this could and should be seen as a declaration of war.

Dex-chan lover
Jeez I wish the release schedule of this one was faster. I really like the concept.

@Shelly Nah, I'm pretty sure mob mentality has always been mob mentality. It just has a newer/more prolific outlet in "Keyboard Warrior Mob Mentality." It seems way worse because it spreads easier and faster with all these internet commenters.

@Wolvenworks Yup, the wickedest of all wickeds. Oh, and your profile pic makes me stare for too long and get dizzy. That is somehow all your fault.

...Cheers!

Dex-chan lover
Bet it was a guy who got reincarnated as a super bacteria, cousin of the guy who was reincarnated as a virus 😎

Dex-chan lover
I mean, at the low speeds he flies at, dawn will arrive no matter what. And even if he flies faster than 1 rotation every 24 hours, dawn will still arrive for that static location he is concerned with.

Users who are viewing this thread