Isekai Yakkyoku - Vol. 7 Ch. 32 - The Targeted Capital of San Fleuve

Dex-chan lover
Whew, this is fucking tense! I can't wait to read more!

Thanks for translating! :)

Wow this is an interesting concept but the fist thing I thought when I saw the little maid was Corona Virus 🦠

Dex-chan lover
Bio weapons have been used since the days of castles and sieges, where the attacking army would launch dead/sick animals (typically cattle) over the enemies walls in attempt to make defenders ill

Fed-Kun's army
It is a good thing we have good hygiene, antibiotics, and specific vaccines against the plague in modern times
(some countries still have a stockpile of antibiotics against this disease just in case of a bio terrorism attack)

Dex-chan lover
It's getting more and more depressing that my very modern country sucks at handling a quarantine worse than George Washington with Yellow Fever in the 1700's.

It's ironic that this chapter came out at this time
Just like she said, WEAR YOUR MASKS EVERYBODY

Contributor
I'm so triggered by this chapter. But then ye, that's how it could have actually gone, cheers to a good story.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, well good thing the fucking national capital has 0 magic users guarding their walls incase this exact thing happens. Especially when they're on high alert for a group with magic users they think will try to bum rush the gates and already knew which gates they'd use. Fucking idiots.

Users who are viewing this thread