Isekai Yakkyoku - Vol. 7 Ch. 32 - The Targeted Capital of San Fleuve

Group Leader
@ObsidianBlade Because of the information in the Wiki link I originally posted, which provided those names. It's not like I randomly threw a bunch of darts at a map of Europe.

Dex-chan lover
Bio-terrorism at its finest. Reminds me of the British and the siege of Fort Pitt; nothing like committing a war crime by lacing blankets with smallpox and distributing them to the Natives.

I'd be pretty upset if they send medicine to whoever sent the squirrels
Scum like that deserve no mercy

Especially with the added hypocrisy of them being "holy" knights. Off with whatever church they are from as well.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I expect the country that did this to be like germany after WW1 after MC is done.

Dex-chan lover
I swear if those knights+merchants who released the squirrels get saved/live because MC or w.e is kind then this series goes straight into the garbage just like the rest of the other series in which some group of bad people looking to kill a bunch of others and the MC let them live cause hur dur too kind hur dur people die if they are killed /rolls eyes

They deserve to be slowly tortured and then rip their flesh slowly, and beg for death mercy,,,

Dex-chan lover
They upped the guards at the gates to just a squad? What was it before ffs the neighbourhood gramps guarding the gate?! Some empire this is.

Dex-chan lover
I can't stop laughing. Those knights going all out to spread a bunch of flying squirrels throughout the capital with epic flare. It's like watching a fighting montage that ends with them walking through the door to McDonalds.

Fed-Kun's army
Just in time for Chinese New Year for another unstoppable mass migration of people carrying disease.

Dex-chan lover
@Xian_Sama
Pretty safe to infer that his orders were to get past the gate and release the squirrels at all costs.
Dude jumped onto a rising drawbridge, cut its chains to keep it lowered, kept a portcullis from closing, released a crate of agitated squirrels (despite learning a good bit of them were dead) and gave the flying squirrels a burst of wind to spread further into the city. All while defending himself from the city guards. He knew damn well what he was doing.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@xian_sama He is
an idiot foreigner. An actual one incited by xxx to commit acts of war behind his king's back

Users who are viewing this thread