Isekai Yakkyoku - Vol. 7 Ch. 32 - The Targeted Capital of San Fleuve

Dex-chan lover
Oh, no! They carried out their evil plan!
Well, it's a manga, so I guess we'll let them escape...

in IRL, you need the politicians who only think on the finances and stock market and the next election to bring more death count to the country

Such weak guards...
@setsu_na dont u think they could have bulldozed their way into the capital, murdered a bunch of bystanders and escaped without any retaliation with that level of security? Its the capital ffs. (well The US had a similar attack i guess...)

Fed-Kun's army
Those masks ain't going to do shit for the black death, that shit was spread through fleas biting rats and jumping to people and biting them.

Those knights are bioterrorists. The Black Plague has reached the capital. The medicine will help but I think Falma will sacrifice his Divine Power to cleanse the capitol of the disease

Dex-chan lover
@darkrai69

It's great to be skeptic. Don't easily believe everything without fact checking.

In this case I recommend you to checking further. While it isn't a main vector, the plaque can transmit via droplet, with a very scary result.

It's another question whether it worth spending resources to block this minor mean of transmission.

Dex-chan lover
Well if the vectors are already spread, maybe it's time to take prophylaxis medicine?
I hope they could capture some of those enemy combatants, then maybe cut off a limb or two to extract info.

this pandemic arc take more than 1 year already, and its not finished yet?
this author really like to prolonging his work.

@newboi I don't think that's an easy feat to do. They may force their own thing and kill those innocent but in a dense population city, words would travel faster than their ability to kill.

I don't really remember that something similar happened in US except for the 9/11 attack so fell free to tell me if you meant other tradegy.
However in fiction, DC was ransacked in movie Olympus has Fallen and in video game COD series (MW2 and Ghost, cmiiw)

I have read the novel but reading it in manga form still makes me feel scared. The knowledge how some people would spread deadly disease intentionally to destroy another country and all its people is terrifying in itself. Imagine if falma wasnt there. The whole country will collapse in less than a year. Truly, such evil thoughts are the scariest for me...

Dex-chan lover
This is an act of war. Ai-chan hopes the empire will declare war on that holy country and completely annihilate the leadership.

We're finally here...
iirc those knight come from another kingdom that controlled by high rank evil spirit and forced that kingdom to attack falma kingdom (i forget it name lol) by it,
that evil spirit took interest to falma drug for him use as new poison ingredient, eleonora stabbed by it when she try inspect intruder that enter falma room, falma battle with evil spirit and save eleonora by surgery and blood transfusion, After eleonora saved by falma she get some of falma power

Users who are viewing this thread