Isekai Yakkyoku - Vol. 7 Ch. 32 - The Targeted Capital of San Fleuve

Dex-chan lover
I can't remember why they're doing this,
I know some boss battle happens between Falma and some other guy but I can't remember who that other guy was. I stopped reading after this arc, I think because there weren't any more translated chapters at the time? It's been years.

Fed-Kun's army
Bio-weapon used in fantasy medieval world instead of magic? Welp, I guess someone over there can use their brain like a modern people.

Dex-chan lover
Someone has a seriously dumb grudge against the kingdom to risk setting of a almost uncontrollable sickness to the people.

I bet it's the medical branch who supports it because they are sour about Falmas rise to fame/infamous status as a peerless healer.

How far is this compare to current LN translated chapter?
edit - nvm got it its Vol 2 EP15 if anyone want to continue right off this chapter

Aggregator gang
The ones behind that disease must be chin*** and they want to invade lol... Even in a fantasy world they mess up

Dex-chan lover
Clearly an intended bioweapon deployment. Disgusting, but clever for those desperate enough. Main drawback (and strength) of bioweapon is its uncontrollable spread. If they can directly put it into the capital like this it's almost guarantee that the empire will suffer much more than other, unless they did the same thing, which would make everyone lose.

The war arc also set in the stone with these.

before anyone ask about mask, wiki has short, informative and scary page about airborne plaque.

Dex-chan lover
the problem with using bio weapons is that you can't really take advantage of it in any great aspect, you can't invade because you will just get infected so i do wonder what this bio terrorist groups plan is.

@Lan oh i just realised. Everyone is just person in robes so i assumed he was there but it makes more sense now lol

They used FLYING squirrels as a means of bio terrorism. That is smart and terrifying. In most places when someone says "rodent" you instantly think rats or mice rather than squirrels. So in this situation where peopke are warning about "rodents" you dont assume squirrels as a danger.

A war arc is near and it was started by flying squirrels

Users who are viewing this thread