Isekai Yakkyoku - Vol. 7 Ch. 32 - The Targeted Capital of San Fleuve

Double-page supporter
This kind of Kamikaze move isn't the noble one at all. What holy knights. An underhanded dirty tactics to kill another empire to invade them later.

Dex-chan lover
So...they're going to war right?

You can't have a country launch such a blatant attack on your capital and just...let it go.

Damnit too much for being 'Holy ' knight.

Welp, time to put this on hold and wait for chapters to be stacked :v

url

Contributor
@dexec Excuse me, you should upload the missing next chapters or change biamams "group only" upload so that someone else can upload them...

I more than once wanted to upload it already...
upload-loading.gif

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I thought MC was really strong. Why didn't he just stop them????
MC is not strong like a typical MC who has great strength but has a high magical capacity and wisdom. His wisdom comes from his previous life in modern-day Japan and his magical capacity is a gift from the gods when he was reincarnated and he is still unsure of his full abilities.

He didn't just stop them from acting the capitol because he was on his way from Estacks to the Capitol at the time trying to catch up to the terrorist to stop them. More specifically, he wasn't there. Another reason is that he has to work in the confines and expectations of the country without drawing the church's eyes upon him. He saved himself once from the church but that doesn't necessarily mean the church will always be on his side (heretics can be those who try to protect him even if they are within the church).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread