Isekai Yururi Camp - Ch. 8 - The Demon Lord's Daughter

Dex-chan lover
lol either she's going to be a handful of the 'army' will go try to 'rescue' her

Dex-chan lover
Using wind magic as a fan. How magic should be used. Casually.

Feeding magic stones to the ground works as really good fertilizer. Seems logical.

Yes, give the stones to the carnivorous plant. Nothing could go wrong there. But it's cute, so probably not.

She's polite enough to ask, and not just assume stuff or attack them like I've seen characters do more than enough.

She likes introducing herself. So far gives off a good impression.

So either they're going to pretend she owns the place, or they're going to put her in place. One of the two. The latter would be funnier.

Dex-chan lover
Using wind magic as a fan. How magic should be used. Casually.

Feeding magic stones to the ground works as really good fertilizer. Seems logical.

Yes, give the stones to the carnivorous plant. Nothing could go wrong there. But it's cute, so probably not.

She's polite enough to ask, and not just assume stuff or attack them like I've seen characters do more than enough.

She likes introducing herself. So far gives off a good impression.

So either they're going to pretend she owns the place, or they're going to put her in place. One of the two. The latter would be funnier.
I just wish the MC was a little more cautious, even if she isn't particularly dangerous she's the daughter of the demon king which would invite danger no matter what. That said I'll wait to see the next chapter before fully judging her character as we know she's a spoiled brat so I assume MC will be like a psuedo father for her (god I hope not a harem lover member)

Dex-chan lover
More degenerate MCs would respond, "Over my d*** body!"

I wonder how young that demon is.
Compared to humans.

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me of that other isekai with the mermaid waifu, cuz this new girl is defo like the dragon girl lmao
It was pointed out to me a few chapters back that this author/manga artist has a habit of stealing from other popular manga/WNs. So it isn't too far fetched that he has crammed in several ideas from different manga into his reinterpretation of Isekai nonbiri nouka.
More degenerate MCs would respond, "Over my d*** body!"

I wonder how young that demon is.
Compared to humans.
I would find it even funnier if the MC just packed up the house, orchard, and farm fields than moved shop elsewhere. "Sure you can have the land, but I'll be taking everything that's mine with me."

Dex-chan lover
I would find it even funnier if the MC just packed up the house, orchard, and farm fields than moved shop elsewhere. "Sure you can have the land, but I'll be taking everything that's mine with me."
I think she didn't only claim the land though. It looked like she claimed MC's whole p****.

Dex-chan lover
Also the Gaim ptsd kicks in when I saw the mochimochi no mi fruit's skin
images

Dex-chan lover
It was pointed out to me a few chapters back that this author/manga artist has a habit of stealing from other popular manga/WNs. So it isn't too far fetched that he has crammed in several ideas from different manga into his reinterpretation of Isekai nonbiri nouka.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. By current standards it is practically impossible to achieve 100% originality, especially since Tolkien and D&D have such a vast influence over anything fantasy based.

Dex-chan lover
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. By current standards it is practically impossible to achieve 100% originality, especially since Tolkien and D&D have such a vast influence over anything fantasy based.
There is imitation then there is plagiarizing another's work. This author openly rides just short of that line in many of their novels.

Dex-chan lover
There is imitation then there is plagiarizing another's work. This author openly rides just short of that line in many of their novels.
Hey, if big game studios can do the same with not only battle royales but also the current trend of live-service games…the moral threshold for writers mixing bits of other mangas is not that high.

Dex-chan lover
Hey, if big game studios can do the same with not only battle royales but also the current trend of live-service games…the moral threshold for writers mixing bits of other mangas is not that high.
Not trying to claim otherwise. Just see no point in calling a donkey a dolphin un-ironically. Dude is writing some familiar shit, doesn't mean I won't continue to read it out of boredom.

Double-page supporter
Reminds me of that other isekai with the mermaid waifu, cuz this new girl is defo like the dragon girl lmao
Which one is the one with the mermaid waifu? If it's Nonbiri Nouka, I don't remember any mermaid waifu but I'm not caught up yet.

Dex-chan lover
By current standards it is practically impossible to achieve 100% originality, especially since Tolkien and D&D have such a vast influence over anything fantasy based.
While the first part is absolutely true, the latter is the opposite. Them being very influential makes it easier to be relatively original, not harder. It means many more creators will follow their lead, which means other directions are more often left untouched.

Which one is the one with the mermaid waifu? If it's Nonbiri Nouka, I don't remember any mermaid waifu but I'm not caught up yet.
Maybe Isekai de Tochi o Katte Noujou o Tsukurou.

Users who are viewing this thread