Isekai Yururi Camp

Fed-Kun's army
Don't get all the hate... it has a couple similarities to nonbiri but tbh not many, the theam for shur but that's about it? and with the house... he didnt build it by hand, he grew it, as in the house is one piece essentially, and he copied his grandparents house, so it isnt falling down and he didn't design it. It's a cute slice of life... don't read sol if you need in depth psychological strategy stories to make a manga readable lol

Fed-Kun's army
All them ladies but no harem tag in sight? Sus. Hella sus
So far there is only 1 lady... that's it
Speedrun farmer’s life with a basic bitch MC.

not interesting.
As if nobiri didn't have a basic Mc?? Dude is the definition of cookie cutter
Also he can make a house but not a bed?
Why? He can create wood and stuff, he can't magically make a fluffy mattress so there is no difference between the floor and a bed frame

Double-page supporter
I mean The way you said it very much so makes it sound like you think farmers life doesn't have a basic mc, but my bad
Interpretation of tone in text, with people you don’t know, is always a mistake. Always just take what’s written and don’t infer.

No worries.

Dex-chan lover
"live a laid-back life in a natural, rural area"
This is like the nth time we saw this stupid wish.
You know where there are a lot of "natural, rural area"? Freaking Japan. A whole lot of it. Stop holding up in your concrete jungle and pretending only some random isekai place has the whole "natural, rural area like where I used to live". Your "natural, rural area where I used to live" is right there, a step or two outside of the city.

Users who are viewing this thread