Isekai Yururi Camp

Dex-chan lover
Well tbh felt like nonbiri 2.0 as well. But let's be real, it have way more page per chapter instead of literal 3 pages in exchange for rougher illustration, which is kinda fine for now.

Dex-chan lover
I see the usual trend of black company/work to death then change of laidback lifestyle. Totally the opposite of previous life.

So far no risk of survival here. MC got cheat abilities, seems like unlimited mana, almost like turning on all checked list in mr.antifun trainer, advance golem that has emotion & can move seamlessly like human.

Dex-chan lover
Nonbiri 2.0 but more stupid. Building a house is not that simple, at least you have to be an architect or construction engineer to fully understand the house structure to imagine a complete house.
Yeah, a lot of the fun of Nonbiri was watching everything build up slowly. Going from nothing to a home right away, just doesn't intrigue me as much.

Dex-chan lover
well, lets give it a chance and see if it ends up better than Nonbiri.
that started neat but got boring fast

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't say Nonbiri got boring, I still enjoy it but we all have our own different tastes.

Dex-chan lover
It has Yuru Camp in the title, which is great, but also Isekai, which is not great. How am I supposed to feel about this.

Dex-chan lover
So we placing bets on how long this Isekai lasts before it gets dropped by the publisher / author / art team? It feels like for every 4 new titles created only 1 ever makes past the "trial" period before the axe falls.

Fed-Kun's army
Dropped.
  • It feels like the story is trying to be a "isekai nobikiri" but is so lazy that I feels empt after reading. No content just structure.
  • This is trying to be a slow life cliche when everyting that the mc wants is there. Some information that "flows" to his head. Or some knolegde that he memorize like a f* eisnteing.

Not gonna lie, this looks like a cashgrab without the thogh of using the cliche and the "hype" of other successful shows to create something interesting.

ps. Im to lazy to pass this text on gtranslate., Sory for the bad english.

Isekai Nonbiri Nouka | Isekai Yururi Camp

Similarities
  • Transmigration
  • Receives power for farming
  • Receives a tool that can shape-shift into useful tools
  • Lives in the middle of a forest
  • Forest of Death
  • Forest within Demon Kingdom territory
  • First animal encountered has horns
  • Forest has dangerous creatures in which no one wants to enter willingly
Differences
  • One has wolves as a companion while the other has a Gaia Note (Spirit Guardian)
  • First contact with another person is a vampire in one and a high elf in the other
  • One builds everything by hand while the other uses their powers
  • Magic tool is inside their body in one while the other is in the form of a staff

Dex-chan lover
Welp, I am dropping this one. Its unfortunate for the translators who are putting their time and effort into this only to get shafted because the original writer for this decided they wanted to copy Nonbiri just without the harem.

Like I get that some people don't like harem and may want to try their hand at creating their thing but atleast make it unique.

Users who are viewing this thread