Isekai Yururi Kikou - Vol. 8 Ch. 55

Thank you for the wonderful translation, please continue translating this if you can.

Dex-chan lover
once the camera and photo paper problems solve, next problem is the proliferation of duck face posing in every photo's

Supporter
kWJ7Gsk.gif

Free memory wipe from the other translation

Double-page supporter
Solid! Thank you actual effort is amazing to see keep it up.

Aggregator gang
the guy who did the deleted chapter went missing for some reason and trying to help him was hard because he want to post it asap without waiting for my proofing. oh well

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for redoing the chapter with a higher quality one.
If you're so amazing as to continue to provide higher quality chapters, may I be so bold to suggest .. perhaps.. the chapters that are missing before (quality of zero) with something of a higher quality as well?

Dex-chan lover
yeah they existed and were deleted at some point cause their chapter discussion threads still exit idk why though
I've actually blocked that guy from my feeds (the scans were that bad and I'd rather not see another work from them if they don't improve) so I wouldn't even know they disappeared. I've only read the first of that binge of chapters before stopping, so I hope this guy can redo those ones before I really get into this one.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks, this version is like heaven compared to the other that was released before!

Dex-chan lover
I've actually blocked that guy from my feeds (the scans were that bad and I'd rather not see another work from them if they don't improve) so I wouldn't even know they disappeared. I've only read the first of that binge of chapters before stopping, so I hope this guy can redo those ones before I really get into this one.
The anime will probably bring the story up to this part though and will end either shortly before they go to the royal castle or shortly after, so there shouldn't be much of a gap, since from what I saw in the anime they didn't skip much from the manga.

Supporter
Yooo!!!
This is such good quality!!
Thanks for redoing those last few chapters
They kinda hurt my brain to try and translate

Users who are viewing this thread