Isekai Yururi Kikou

Contributor
@silvver
MD doesn’t allow an infinite delay so they can’t just have the chapters listed here and always just link to their site, never letting people read it here. They also aren’t allowed to just upload the latest chapter and then remove it after a week, repeating this every release, for example.

Dex-chan lover
@silvver

I don't know whether providing such links would square with the philosophy of the people who run Mangadex, but it would certainly be technically possible to do as you suggest.

If Mangadex provides such links, then that policy seems to reward scanlation groups that refuse to upload their content here. If Mangadex does not provide such links, then still more people will go to the aggregator sites that many scanlation groups and at least some of the people running Mangadex find so detestable.

The people who stomp off to those aggregator sites instead of going to the EGS site have decided that rewarding aggregators who bring grief to scanlators who do upload here is better than allowing EGS to try to recoup some of its costs.

*shrug*

Double-page supporter
No matter how strong they are... how can he bring children to dangers frequently??

Dex-chan lover
@exxp

These children are gods or demigods, and the main character is bringing them on adventures as part of their development.

Dex-chan lover
@OiGimmeMoreManga

It's probably best not to comment in a private language. If, when you said “like a couple months ago”, you didn't intend anything like a couple of months ago, then how is anyone else to know what you intend by those words or by any others? When you wrote “like in 2018”, should that be taken to mean something like in 2018?

Dex-chan lover
@flannan

At least they were provoked them to end their silence. In their discussion window, this message was posted:
garyegs: @jujubeeza, money that would have gone to lease a database server had to be spent on bail. Don't ask for details. She looked and acted a lot older than she was.
After about two days, someone from EGS repudiated that message, and said that the server would be “back up as soon as possible”, and
Also, we will let you know when it is back up so no worries~
which makes me wonder how many people look for such a notice instead of just directly checking to see whether the reader works.

Group Leader
What happened to the manga theres alreasy material but i guess they are on break?

Dex-chan lover
man, i'm missing this series. Those kids are so cute and now they've added cute pets

Users who are viewing this thread