Isekai Yururi Kikou

Supporter
EG doesn't allow rehosting, these chaps are going to be taken down pretty soon, you can however read them over on their site http://read.egscans.com/Isekai_Yururi_Kikou/Chapter_001

Dex-chan lover
It would be nice if MangaDex and Easygoing Scans were on cooperative terms.

If that time is ever to come, though, it will be delayed by people uploading their translations against their objection, and by people here insulting them for that objection, and insulting the design of their site.

Someone please fill me in as to why Easgoing and Mangadex hate each other.

Easygoing scans recoups some of it's cost on its own reader, which has a bajillion ads flashing all over while you read the manga. If they posted thier manga here they can't make their click money.

@Zasyri Which is nice since it promoted me to install an ad blocker and scrape their entire site instead.

Dex-chan lover
@Zasyri ah well that makes sense guess i am pot this manga on hold :/
i hope Easygoing scans do the same as other groups when new chapter like Jaimini's~box~

Fed-Kun's army
@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN
Won't help with their horrible site design and layout. This site is well designed, in that it has sensible navigation, images and descriptions everywhere, and competent search functions. EG Scans' site is a mess, through and through, and it angers me every time I see it.

@MisterXiado

Yup and also the best BS from EG scans is that they don't have any control over uploads on MD when lets say a Author of a manga make Digital release in English so that they can retract the scan's and stop the translation

The best part of that BS is They don't seem to have problems whit Aggregators and also they don't follow what they preach as they are keeping the translations on there site like Honzuki no Gekokujou is a god example just go there and ask them why they stooped translating it and the point out why it still is on their reader

Dex-chan lover
EG for fuck sake, not only do you act like such cock suckers and delete all chapters you translate from every site you can but you don't even leave any link for us to follow. there is nothing at all showing that EG is translating this, how would someone know to go to EG's site and read it there?

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer Not that I'm defending them but, it'll be even ruder if they delete those chapters and then leave a message like "Come to our site if you want to read this!" no?

Users who are viewing this thread