Isekai Yururi Kikou

Dex-chan lover
Is someone here actually worse-off than if Easy Going Scans were not translating in the first place?

If not, then the fact that they don't want those scans shared at MangaDex is not an injury.

By the way, they're posted a translation of chapter 12 of this series. (Isekai Yururi Kikou)

Dex-chan lover
@HerySRCC

Right now, I'm on a WLAN that blocks my access to EGS, and I can't give a more direct link to you, but if you'll go to Isekai Yururi Kikou you'll see a menu bar with a field that reads something like “Chapter 1”. That field provides a link to a drop-down menu, from which you can select chapter. When last I saw, EGS had chapters 1 through 12 translated. Chapter 13 is available elsewhere in Japanese; I imagine that EGS will get it translated within a few weeks.

Whatever the translators think they are doing, it backfired. Not only am i not going to their site, i'm gonna go to a different one and read it there instead. I know of at least 3 other sites that are decent that have it.

Aggregator gang
The MC is so unbelievably bland. Only read 13 chapters though, don't think I'll continue.

i remember this having been uploaded before but it was deleted ._. it was at the leviathan part i think... or further

Dex-chan lover
Surprisingly cute, but not too sweet, nice for a breather between bloody and political isekai.

Dex-chan lover
@zeroxjac

Two groups have been translating this series.

Easy Going Scans has now translated as far as Chapter 13. They oppose mirroring. Weeks ago, someone uploaded their translations here, but they were removed as per Mangadex policy. You can find a link to the Easy Going site in some of my earlier comments.

The scans that are now being posted are from a group that began before EGS, but suspended their efforts for a while. They are hoping to be at chapter 11 in about three months, and at Chapter 13 about two months after that.

@Oeconomist if they oppose mirroring then how about just linking the chapter to their website? The same way mangadex is doing with delay policy (xyz h/days before it's available)

EGS, just another prima Donna scan group among the many. Guess I'll just read their scans on less reputable aggregators.

Users who are viewing this thread