Isekai Yururi Kikou

Dex-chan lover
I find this to be on the verge of being offensively bland, it's not an awful manga but there's nothing interesting about it. I often feel isekai get rated a bit too poorly for simply belonging to that genre, this is one of the rare cases where I consider one to be somewhat overrated....Here they just teleport around showing highlights of their "comfy" adventure with a half-hearted cooking page or two thrown in for good measure.
-Have read up to chapter 18.
I have to say, after getting to chapter 49 with a scumbag scanlator, it hasn't developed in the 2 years after this review.

To the potential new readers looking for a good series, you'll have to turn off retention to enjoy, but if you're looking for something more, Jiisama ga iku, it's in the same childrearing genre as this, but does a better job by having the mc be an experienced old dude, while also having a more liberating art style i.e. not always cutesy.

Probably not the best place to try but hey mulatto mutt if you need help I've done pr and editing before and always wanted to try scanlation so just like, oh and stay strong you got this! 💪

I have to say, after getting to chapter 49 with a scumbag scanlator, it hasn't developed in the 2 years after this review.

To the potential new readers looking for a good series, you'll have to turn off retention to enjoy, but if you're looking for something more, Jiisama ga iku, it's in the same childrearing genre as this, but does a better job by having the mc be an experienced old dude, while also having a more liberating art style i.e. not always cutesy.
I wolly agree with Drakun. Reached about the same chapter as him after rereading this series like 2/3 times cuz i forget about this manga here and there.

Aside that the children a wholesome and cute there is indeed barely any development of their characters. It didnt need to be something big like a character arc but when all your characters including your 3 mcs (isekaimc + twins) are a flat character type u better have a good story going on but thats absent as the story remains simple which fits generwlly fits more developed characters.

50chapters in and mc is ver generic and pretty much the same personalitywise as he started. The Twins wouldve been nice to see them grow but asidefrom the first 2-5 chapters their character is lretty much the same too, being the same playful fight hungry twins they are

Supporter
The new translator's translation is barely understandable. One has to extrapolate to come close to understanding some of it. Other parts are not understandable at all.

Those last 3 chapters (55-57) by the "No group"? (possibly one person with a horrible AI translator) are utterly unreadable. It would be better to have nothing than this. It might make others think this is covered.

Last edited:
I would wish and hope that a translator Group with a free spot would pick that one up... I got a headache reading this, it was unbearable especially because i am a native German...

If the translator actually read the web novel, they would be able to get a better context on names and such.

Though if they read the manga, they should have know some speech patterns. This is simply just pure lazy.

Power Uploader
If the translator actually read the web novel, they would be able to get a better context on names and such.

Though if they read the manga, they should have know some speech patterns. This is simply just pure lazy.
Which translator are we talking about cause we got two TL's.

Aggregator gang
That's not how I wanted this series to get picked up again, I always considered clean editing to be just a bonus but the translation itself makes absolutely no sense, I doubt whoever picked it up from 55 onwards actually speaks English. I don't want to be mean about it, but use the time to learn the language first, and look into how to translate right, AI won't do everything for you.

Dex-chan lover
That's not how I wanted this series to get picked up again, I always considered clean editing to be just a bonus but the translation itself makes absolutely no sense, I doubt whoever picked it up from 55 onwards actually speaks English. I don't want to be mean about it, but use the time to learn the language first, and look into how to translate right, AI won't do everything for you.
Or, at the very least, a Proof-reader, best if native language is English. That alone would help if translator doesn't want to / able to learn.

Everyone skipped 51-54. Oh yea I guess the quick sniper mspaint editor copied it from alphapolis as their quality for free/paid reading is slightly lower.

No joke, it is copied from there as the quality of the pictures are exactly the same.

Users who are viewing this thread