Isekai Yurutto Survival Seikatsu: Gakkou no Minna to Isekai no Mujintou ni Tenishitakedo Ore Dake Rakushou desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
This is definitely all in his head. Or a dream. Things aren't this contrived or convenient in real life. (I just so happen to have a bottle that can separate mud from water! Why did I bring it to school? Shut up!)

@Seink He did, it's just that Tigers typically prey on things around the 40-45 lbs range and eat primarily hooved mammals. If they're lucky, they'll catch a baby elephant, but that's a dangerous proposition because elephants will murder your ass as a tiger. Think around deer-sized on average. No consider that a bunch of large, furless apes start mucking about near your home and normally you don't mess with them because apes have the agility advantage and typically animals don't eat weird things that make a lot of noise.

Tiger attacks are typically rare and only occur if they're feeding, get too close and think they have to defend themselves, or if they're mothers with cubs. They only go human-only if they have some kind of debilitating injury, like a gunshot wound. Mistaken identity can also be a thing, but that only happens if they're alone more often than not. Tigers jumping a pack of people is a bad idea because of the safety of numbers in general.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Harem Sounan Desu Ka? Sounds eh, but let's check it out.

@Tamerlane
My first impression is that this dude is messed up.

I wouldn't be surprised if some guy appears and start fucking all girls

Dex-chan lover
... What? How and why? Who with whom?
Also, many panty shots...

@Ryrie Right? I mean, I used to hide a serrated knife under my coat in the winter, but those are summer uniforms.

@Seink I was surprised that the tiger didn't attack them too. For one, they seem to have quite good hearing and if it is the same cave, it should have smelled that he was there not too long ago. Also, the loud shout that was "blocked" by the other girls... It was pretty much out already.

@Tamerlane I don't understand that one either... I mean, it wasn't like he was going to do a mad dash towards the nearest jungle when tests ended or something...

@LoMal then wouldn't the story go as the MC stops bad guy, and then all the girls fall for him and he bangs em all?

also, how does all that stuff even fit in his bag and how does he have a knife in there too? We bring stuff to school and if anything even remotely looks like a knife or gun, we get sent to the principal. rectangle made out of paper with a slightly sharper edge on one side, to the office.

This seems way too dues ex machinates to me. Who the hell keeps 3 bottles in their pack. I can imagine 1 with a 1-2 replacement filters but 3 bottles, the hell. Knife would have been noticed before no? With him being "bullied" I would have taken shot from his bag. Also there wouldn't be any signal from a phone on an uninhabited island since there is no cell towers right?

hokage................................................................................................................................................................................interesting

Users who are viewing this thread