Isekai Yurutto Survival Seikatsu: Gakkou no Minna to Isekai no Mujintou ni Tenishitakedo Ore Dake Rakushou desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Group Leader
04d.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Look at the size of his knife bruh! How did he bring it to school, also the girls are slowly gonna depend on him to the point where they can’t live without him, just wish when the other assholes show up it doesn’t break the harem! I mean I feel like if the other guys hide their intentions some of his harem will think it’s fine to leave and join em only to regret it later other way it’s gonna go is the other guys make their intentions clear from the start as the first antagonists besides the island itself!

Fed-Kun's army
This shit is so fucking cringe. The CSI enhancement on the photo, the giant knife this dumbass carries around, the excessive use of "ain't", the whole last guy in the world trope with a bunch of braindead girls, all the stupid one-liners, the selfie-stick for height, it's like the sole purpose of this manga is to make me feel physical pain from second-hand embarrassment for the author.

@Mattchoo he has basically a "everything that you need to survive" kit in his bag because hes a survival-man fanatic or however you wanna call it

"I brought three bottle with me to school, in case of a shipwreck."

um.. lots of shipwrecks at school in japan..?

Users who are viewing this thread