Isekai Yurutto Survival Seikatsu: Gakkou no Minna to Isekai no Mujintou ni Tenishitakedo Ore Dake Rakushou desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
ok this got stupid really fast

how come MC thinks first of being isekai'd and doesn't even consider contraband or something? and the girls simply accept it?

@musul That’s kinda harsh don’t you think, they gotta survive, it’s not some journey. Plus they’re prolly gonna gain skills along the way

I like his survival kit, kinda like mine except I carry a swiss knife it would be weird walking around with a 6inch combat knife

Dex-chan lover
@Optimist

Based on reading the webnovel ahead a bit...

I reject your such accusation and recommend you to wait or read the novel instead.

@ItchyLongThing They're not really good people. Do you really wanna survive in a situation like this with people who aren't really good at heart. The whole class was transferred. Surely there would be better people to group up with.

This feels like it was written by someone that read Sounan and felt it needed more tits, but couldn't be arsed to google anything about survival so he just happens to have all kinds of handy shit prepared.
And of course harvesting barnacles doesn't sound like some power fantasy at all, so now he is going to fight a tiger because it is there.
Let's see how deep the author can dig this hole.

He is a survivalist, definitely not a fan of the girls but I guess we'll see how it goes

shipwreck in a school, in the middle of japan?! and he carries flares regularly? if that's all he gots and his survival books I'm fine with it but if there more idk

Dex-chan lover
@ryaone

1) It's obviously not a shipwreck per se, considering they all ended up in the middle of the island
2) While he's got some equipment ready, he's got way more knowledge on how to survive

Power Uploader
Read it for the sake of it.... I’m already on the web novel... not that it’s much further ahead. And this chapter took in like 8 of the web novel.... it’s at c18 (one chapter a week?)

Users who are viewing this thread