Isekai Yurutto Survival Seikatsu: Gakkou no Minna to Isekai no Mujintou ni Tenishitakedo Ore Dake Rakushou desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I like how he casually brings a tactical knife to school

He's kinda like Dwight, prepared for anything and every eventuality. Too bad Dwight never was isekai'd he'd be in his element

MD@Home
@gregger just started reading this and I thought the exact same thing about the knife...
and with your thought about Dwight Schrute being isekai'd, I would so read that in a heart beat

Fed-Kun's army
Fire. All animals with an iota of a brain are afraid of fire, including humans. We only got comfortable with the prospect of fire because we are the only animal that can utilize it as a tool.

The moment he took out that dagger out of his bag, all my chuu2 back in middle school flashed back.

Alright! Who else brings things like that to the school, and yet to get confiscated even once? Yeah, I did. Its a muti-tool though, passed to me from retired-soldier(current) bigger cousin.

I've always bring it with me just because it feels cool, even to school. Imagining that there might be time where people getting attacked out of nowhere for whatever reason, and me doing a fight back, for whatever reason.

Ah, the memories, that I strangely aren't embarrassed to talk about even after more than15 years has passed.

I escaped spot-check, because I myself was a school dog(prefect).

As for the tool, it still with me. In case anyone interested to see it, suggest me an img host sites that is friendly with mangadex.

*proud chest up anime pose*

Page 29
His conclusion was way overboard. They can be anywhere tropical on Earth even if it's not Japan.

Dex-chan lover
@Tempkschris
Are we just going to gloss over the KNIFE he brought to School?!?
Extremely fucking weird and a big no-no... in Japan. Then again, tell kids not to do it and they'll want to do it even more. There are outliers in every country, however, so I could overlook someone having that with them... The filtration water bottles... don't make any fucking sense unless he was immediately heading from school into the wilderness. Which doesn't seem like it.

Honestly, in a first world civilization, I'd be more concerned about why someone has 3 water filtrated drinking bottles than a knife since at least the knife could be useful for food preparation. But that's just me. Even so, my go-bag and car kit has this and more in it. So probably not the person you want to be asking.

That opening scene is like Nacho Libre going to commit suicide in the wilderness all of ten feet away from a household in a random village.

EDIT wtf this is about being stuck on an island with literal teenage girl prostitutes, wtf Japan why

Group Leader
Everyone talking about the knife, but nobody is talking about the phone compass app that is useless without electronic signals, like cellular or GPS bands.

How tf did he brought the knife inside the school? lol
Also with that 3 purifying bottles

Users who are viewing this thread