Isekai Yurutto Survival Seikatsu: Gakkou no Minna to Isekai no Mujintou ni Tenishitakedo Ore Dake Rakushou desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Like how he nonchalantly whips out a huge survival knife like he keeps that shit in his bag on the daily.

Dex-chan lover
He shouldn't that easily accept the girls when they bullied him though and how could he have that big ass knife in the school, wtf

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators. Isekai HAREM LETS GOOOO!!!

to be inline with everyone the reason he accepted the girls so easily is because of survival and he doesn't dislike them because they didn't bully him only the guys that were in the same friend circle were bullying him the guys would have been the problem and if they were bullying they would have been ordering him around like it's his priority to take care of them they just simply asked for help and they help without any diss respect

This new civilization that they're going to make will be awfully inbred, won't it?

He wasted time getting to that shore and just go back to the cave again? There's no guarantee that he can beat the Tiger but gamble it when the sun might sink any hour? Man, you also got 4 people to feed. Just stay there for the night look for food build shelter for winds... That Tiger have little to no reason to go to shore they should be safer there. Face him when the sun is up again

Double-page supporter
What the hell?! He had that long ass survival knife in his school bag?! That would seem psychotic to anyone!

Double-page supporter
I have never read any survival theme manga with this level of misinformation before. I couldn't go more than 3 pages without face palm myself.

For one thing, drinking raw water is a BAD idea. The most that bottle he brought can do is filtering the dirt but there's still germs and nasty bacterias that can't be filtered out. Fun fact, there's no such thing as a magic bottle that can disinfect all those germs for you.

And how did he got a conclusion that he's in another world? There's no indication whatsoever. If that's the first thing came to his mind after being stranded on an uninhabitated island, his sanity needs to be questioned.

"If this is an uninhabitated island, there's a chance there are people living over there"

Never mind what I said before. This guy nuts. His deduction skill is even worst than Shiro from Fate. At least that guys only states the obvious. But this dude just keeps speaking nonsense while trying to convince himself that's his quote is cool.

Yeh

You've been reading too much isekai dude... Why would you make the conclusion "we must be in a different world" when you see 2 species on the same island when they're normally just across a narrow strait? Some random dude can just capture a few Chipmunks and bring them to the island with wild boars. Come on

Page 40... I'm honestly pretty disappointed. The author couldn't even wait a chapter before shoving that fanservice in our face.

Dex-chan lover
No wonder Naruto wanted to be Hokage. Gotta get that pink haired girl with much larger breasts than Sakura.

Dex-chan lover
Holy hell, he brought a bowie knife to school? This is Japanese school. One inspection and it's straight detention for him. Probably even juvenile arrest too!

Ai-chan can understand if it's kitchen knife, some girls do bring their own kitchen knives on days with home economics. But bowie knife? What the heck!

Fed-Kun's army
"Hmmm...chipmunks and boars(both regular ass earth animals that I immediately recognize). WE MUST BE IN ANOTHER WORLD! That has the same approximate temperature...and plants...and animals...and..."

Users who are viewing this thread