Isekai Yurutto Survival Seikatsu: Gakkou no Minna to Isekai no Mujintou ni Tenishitakedo Ore Dake Rakushou desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
I get why MC was being bullied, he's autistic as fuck.

Also how the fuck does he think that being in another world is the most plausible explanation as to why 2 animals are in the same ecosystem even though they're not supposed to be?

i'm deadass curious, who the fuck names their son "hokage"? fire shadow or some shit?

I kinda hoped he would make things from scratch instead relying on modern gadgets that he had with him. You know like Bear Grylls.

Come to think of it...SquigglesJP translates mostly RomCom...Or am i wrong? Dunno...Anyways imma enjoy the fuck out of this one as a break for all those Action i've been reading...

Edit: Harem? More like Leeching, Those thots better be eaten by the tiger, Also...The fuck is wrong with the MC thinking about shipwreck if they only have been in the classroom? Carrying a knife in the bag is somehow understandable since most schools does not bother checking the bags of the students because it is quite bothersome and time consuming...Being a Survivalist is good and all but i think he overdid it...The only concern i have about this is the High Rank thots and probably his other classmates because after them finding out or meeting the other students...Those thots are gonna be joining them while our MC will probably join them too and the leeching will take higher levels to the point that he will be the one who's going to work because of how the other students treats him so yeah...That's my concern...if only he didn't met the girls, It would be so much better because of how things will be more profitable for him.

For some reason the girls are pissing me off 👁️👄👁️ but I shall continue to read

Dude how can you expect people NOT to say shit when your name is Hokage xd. It wasn't really bullying either

I imagine this has been said a lot already, but if he's a known survival nutbag then wouldn't the school have at several points over the past 3 years have already figured out be brings shit like flares and knives to school? I mean surely the other kids teasing him know.

Users who are viewing this thread