Isekai Yurutto Survival Seikatsu: Gakkou no Minna to Isekai no Mujintou ni Tenishitakedo Ore Dake Rakushou desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

I’m not sure of Japanese laws but, I pretty sure that it is against them (or at least school rules) to bring a huge @$$ knife 🔪.

Dex-chan lover
What lunatic bring a hunting knife to school.
If he was an American, he would have a pistol, which would make short work of the tiger, but otherwise it would be less useful than a knife.

Dex-chan lover
how little does the school really care if they just let this mf have a bowie knife and batons in his bag lmao:pepela::dogkek:

mc be like "i'm the survival man" but accepts deadweights because they're girls smh :thonk:

and that's why you should have wrist strap for your selfie stick and wear them 💡

Dex-chan lover
He keeps a survival knife in his bag? Do they not check belongings or something?
In college I got into a conference and even had a handshake with the president back then. In my bag I have my carbon scissors that went undetected from the President's Security Group. They were able to take my other scissors though. OUT of three the PSG got one, so they know only what they are trained for.

Dex-chan lover
I can accept the schizoid kid carrying a hunting knife in his backpack.

But the three water bottles is straight up retardation.

Even one feels like a stretch. Survival people dont carry 3 for themselves even when going to the wild.

Out of it, i mean, our protagonist was bullied for a reason.

Double-page supporter
Everyone talking about the knife, but nobody is talking about the phone compass app that is useless without electronic signals, like cellular or GPS bands.
...the electronic signals you mentioned was for maps, not compass. compass should absolutely work without these because it relies on the magnetic sensor on the phone, you know, like a compass? but i will say that if they didnt find any GPS signal when they were in the open, then its pretty convincing evidence that they're not on Earth. author should've use that

Bringing 3 water bottles (not even replacement filters) to school? In case there's a shipwreck? U wot m8?

Double-page supporter
You've been reading too much isekai dude... Why would you make the conclusion "we must be in a different world" when you see 2 species on the same island when they're normally just across a narrow strait?
His handkerchief was still damp on page 10.

Presumably that's when our MC suspected teleportation.

Everyone talking about the knife, but nobody is talking about the phone compass app that is useless without electronic signals, like cellular or GPS bands.
Why? A modern phone's digital compass is actually sensitive to the magnetic field unless really cheap.

On the other hand, GPS is worth mentioning. Not having Japanese QZSS satellites in the sky (when the manga's characters are outdoors) could be a clue that they're not in Japan. Additionally, not having any of GPS / GLONASS / BeiDou / Galileo almost immediately spells “isekai” because the other two most possible causes are

① time travel on Earth (and not too far because tigers and chipmunks are still able to be recognized),

② some catastrophic electomagnetic event (such as a planetary-sized solar flare, or a global thermonuclear war, or a gamma ray burst from the outer space) that could fry most of the navigational satellites at the same time.

Fed-Kun's army
Holly fuck this guy brought a big ass knife to school. If this was on the US, he would had been a school shooter.

Users who are viewing this thread