Isekai Yurutto Survival Seikatsu: Gakkou no Minna to Isekai no Mujintou ni Tenishitakedo Ore Dake Rakushou desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
- Survival Expert

- Immediately run through an unknown forest while holding a knife

Choose one.

That island has gotta be really big to support big carnivores like that tiger. Unless of course the tiger got transported into this world too. Like some sort of Noah's Ark or Star Trek's pilot episode.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, so they bullied him before, then all of a sudden he decides to help roasties?
I know authors are trying to write fictional stories, but this seems a little too far fetched.

Double-page supporter
I definitely know a harem, that has 4 girls in it, on an uninhabited island. 'Tis not a manga though. It was a hentai.

Fed-Kun's army
They’re lucky they didn’t bully him too bad having that knife in his bag 😂

This is ridiculous.. MC is quite a simp, the plot is weird, their way of progressing the plot is also weird, and so much damn fan service. I could get more in-depth but I have no intention in continuing this manga.

Fed-Kun's army
No fair i also want to be a Hokage

The MC is simp which lead to trash route

no way this guy brings this shit to school, maybe he deserves to be bullied

Imagine thinking you would get caught in a shipwreck while going to school.
Also, BEGONE THOTS!

@Manhua_Cliches
Yeah, first it's super convenient that he has all the survival stuff with him, but why exactly?
How is it possible that he had a knife in his school? 3 filtration bottles? A proper survivalist would have only one to conserve space for kindling, matches, blanket, tent, etc... Maybe more filters, but whole extra bottles?

No photo app can create a better image from nothing. It would be the same pixelated stuff, maybe a bit smoother, but about the same detail. By the way, that photo was quite useless, how would he know which direction he was facing while clicking photos around the tree?

Also, the girls are like on a school trip, unfazed by the tiger (only one shout that almost got them killed), shouting happily wherever later, zero caution. 'Survivalist expert' not trying to curb that behavior at all.

MC's first idea is to battle the tiger? Real smart (cough). They should try to get away from that place, build a shelter, make sure they could keep a fire through the night, and the tiger should not attack them. They only saw that tiger, are they sure there are no panthers, scorpions, snakes, or perhaps some deathly mosquitoes around? They have no clue and yet decide to battle the only threat they see.

Users who are viewing this thread