Isekai Yurutto Survival Seikatsu: Gakkou no Minna to Isekai no Mujintou ni Tenishitakedo Ore Dake Rakushou desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Well, either he's carrying doraemon's bag or he went full retard and swap all his school book with survival tools before he go to school...in a city.
And the only paper he carry are survival pamphlets.
What a model student.

Dex-chan lover
Did not expect to see a reverse Sounen Desu Ka? with a male lead & a isekai package. I kinda would of liked it better if Shinomya wasn't too accepting of having them tag along since they kinda apart of the group that bullied him. Just to make them struggle a bit & see the error of their ways but whatever can't complain so well see how this goes. At the same time @SquigglesJP & co thank you for another series to add to my list.

Dex-chan lover
This is 'Are you lost' ecchi version.. right? With little effort. But it might be better than superpower plot armor sollution

I thought I was going to read Homare's dad isekai adventure but damn if those girls playing in the ocean while the guy hunts rabbits didn't disappoint me immensely

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Skyleader1212 more surprisingly, its not confiscated yet.

Honestly, its not that hard to drag the opening a bit by having the guy ACTUALLY prepare himself to go to a nearby forest before he get transported. Instead they chose to give us Batman's utility belt.

@Gormin You can trust them to keep watch at night (More than your sleep deprived self at least) and throw them to the nearest predator when things go wrong though. Judging by the kind of story this is though... both won't happen.

Fed-Kun's army
1 man 4 girls on a island? I've seen this before and it's either a nightmare if you're there or hilarious if you're outside watching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwOh11N9iMo
If you don't understand Dutch basically as soon as the guy gets near the island the women are demanding him do stuff. Then once he arrives he's told everything HE needs to do.

He brought water filter bottles with him in case of a shipwreck.... in a school... in the city. I'd have bullied him too.
Not that the girls seem particularly endearing either. They bullied him and have the gall to just assume his help is guaranteed without even apologizing for previous behavior.

Btw, for those interested: No, a gaggle of people with no skills does not increase the chances of survival of a skilled person. You can't trust them to not break tools, you can't give them any non-trivial tasks, you still have to feed them and make shelters. Correct move would've been to agree to help them out, then pull a vanishing act the first night. Might still come, but I'm not holding out hope.

Group Leader
@Gormin Eh, they were just sorta there while the eraser thing happened. It'd be different if the guy did something worse and the girls stayed silent, but as far as bullying goes, tossing an eraser at someone and pretty minorly mocking their last name isn't that bad. Wouldn't really hold it against a teen for not speaking up against someone in their clique for something that small.

Also, I can already tell selfie stick girl is gonna be best girl.

my first reaction when he took out stuff from his school bag was " oh come on, he bring a fucking large knife in his school bag and got away with it?"

Everybody talking about the bullied kid bringing a knife the size of a forearm to school, but let's include the two possible flares he just keeps in his bag, because why? Like seriously, I can't take MC seriously as any type of intellect because of that. There's a time and place for things, and even if it's his "hobby" or "obsession", you still don't bring those kind of things to school. The only literal excuse is just the fact he got teleported on a stranded island, so you never know when you need it, but this is not a realistic scenario anyways, it's not something you just expect.

Group Leader
Well, the WN states the reason why the hell did he get those big-ass knife and other survival-ish tools is because...

It somehow did transported along him, while he was sure that all of his tools were stored in a separate rucksack in his home as a prep for summer vacation survival.

Yeah, the author kinda pulling this from their ass, but rather than straight breaking the law somehow without anyone to figure out, I think this was better.

Users who are viewing this thread