Isekai Yurutto Survival Seikatsu: Gakkou no Minna to Isekai no Mujintou ni Tenishitakedo Ore Dake Rakushou desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Of course, the delinquent group appears and there's gonna be some rapy rapy soon enough i guess

Allerta Spoiler
Secondo me, ho timore che se il gruppo di delinquenti, ruba il coltello a Hokage, si scatenerà l'inferno. Il protagonista muore e... Sapete cosa accadrà alle ragazze. Inoltre, ritornerà la tigre. In fondo, è un buon manga a sfondo sopravvivenza.😍😍😍

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
It says harem, so I'm hoping the MC gets all the girls. I hope other guys don't get in relationships.

Dex-chan lover
Wow he actually accepted the service? I'm not fully with the MC but I'm glad he didn't refuse her since it was under consent. Most MCs would be like, it needs to be with someone you love and pussy out, glad he went through with it

Fed-Kun's army
Bullshit the tiger would still hunt you...

Also pretty slutty our prez

She snatched the first opportunity to seize the only mean of survival. If she become a "queen", the rest of the girl can become their "concubines " at best. All methods are acceptable, including "lie" as an inexperienced in sex.

Uhhh, the big cat now knows where you live and is pissed at you. Unless you can keep a fire going 24/7 and never venture far from it, its going to hunt you. This is one shit survival strategy and I can only hope they all get turned into cat poop soon and we shift to a story about a bengal tiger isekai.

Double-page supporter
He's been there for hours and still hasn't made an axe or a spear.

I wouldn't go after a tiger without a backup plan.

lpe

Well, i didn't think he'd get to do anything with the girls for a while. Thought they'd just tease him.

Good for him!

Users who are viewing this thread