Isekai Yurutto Survival Seikatsu: Gakkou no Minna to Isekai no Mujintou ni Tenishitakedo Ore Dake Rakushou desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Ok MC, you have a knife and I think it's time to use it. You know which mushrooms are poisonous, sabotage the food. It's not like those dudes will help you survive in any way, plus there is no law that can stop you.

Double-page supporter
Somehow, I think the best thing for me to do is drop this. I just saw the reviews and spoilers from the web novel and it turns dark. I'm too bothered when reading stuff of that nature.

Double-page supporter
@MerchantMarx
From the reviews I read, there will be a rape. As to who it will be, I chickened out and didn't read any further. Check out the page for this on novel updates website.

Power Uploader
this manga is 0 NTR... rape? meh...
Hokage tastes every girl.
at the end of the web novel, one of the girls ends up pregnant when they return to Japan

Tbh he could probably kill the guy I mean it's not like anyone but them will know and they wont have proof he did it if he throws the knife away lol

Contributor
2nd chapter, and we already have blowjob and probably gangrape.

Sigh.

none of the main girls @_Becca

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
Yes there's rape, but none of the main girls. They just rape some random nameless girl

Users who are viewing this thread