Isekai Yurutto Survival Seikatsu ~Gakkou no Minna to Isekai no Mujintou ni Tenishitakedo Ore Dake Rakushou desu~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 25

Group Leader
1. they forgot the swimmer bro... maybe his name was Lethe or something...
2. MC bro said on early chapters that being pregnant was like signing one's death warrant. looks like she forgot that...
I remember starting Cage of Eden way back, I find this concept with a dangerous island survival really interesting and there are a lot of authors exploring this concept of "what happens with people if they lose civilization and all order" how will they reorder, what will they do to get back or do they even want to get back etc.
my team TLed the cage of eden manga in french, so i remember it well...
the concept was very good, but they rushed the end cuz of axe-kun, it was not too bad overall if you exclude the kuzuhana-level of denseness MC...

Dex-chan lover
It's some kind of exaggerated suspension bridge effect in fictional writing. Authors think/imagine that If two people of opposite sex are marooned on an island with not much to do but relax, hunt or fish for food and clean water; it sometimes brings about the horny hormones out of some factors one of which is boredom.

You should look up accounts of people who were really marooned with that kind of situation and gender arrangement. Normally, I'd agree that in a lot of R15/18 fiction sometimes there's quite a lot of suspension of belief to play out the fantasy.

But if you're marooned, there's no other people, no social norms or laws to consider, nothing to do for entertainment and no hope of imminent rescue, people can become pretty uninhibited. You don't realize how much of your behavior and even thinking is shaped by social and practical paradigms until it's completely taken away and changed.

As for their behavior after they escape though, you might have a more reasonable point. Then again, humans don't like change. The island hamfistedly forced them to think completely differently, but coming back to society, it's not quite as harsh of a forced transition.

A bit bummed that...

He never bangs Arisa... that boob play is the closest you'll ever see him with her
Not quite.

He does her after they escape the island. They make a big deal out of the fact that she was the only one he didn't get, and so they have to 'fix' that. After that they do it on the regular, just like with the rest of the girls.

Dex-chan lover
i know the suggestive mean. but the thing is, there is no hint of them doing it off screen. it's always blueballed. and i hated it so much lmao

You should look up accounts of people who were really marooned with that kind of situation and gender arrangement. Normally, I'd agree that in a lot of R15/18 fiction sometimes there's quite a lot of suspension of belief to play out the fantasy.

But if you're marooned, there's no other people, no social norms or laws to consider, nothing to do for entertainment and no hope of imminent rescue, people can become pretty uninhibited. You don't realize how much of your behavior and even thinking is shaped by social and practical paradigms until it's completely taken away and changed.

As for their behavior after they escape though, you might have a more reasonable point. Then again, humans don't like change. The island hamfistedly forced them to think completely differently, but coming back to society, it's not quite as harsh of a forced transition.

Not quite.

He does her after they escape the island. They make a big deal out of the fact that she was the only one he didn't get, and so they have to 'fix' that. After that they do it on the regular, just like with the rest of the girls.

Fair, fair.

Still not on the island, so I don't think it counts, lol

Dex-chan lover

Not quite.

I'll look it up! I figured that most fictional tropes had to have come from somewhere from real life experiences

Not quite.

okay, so one question. that is from the novel right? so, will manga be ever to reach to that point? i mean the point of this story is they're trying to survive on the island right? but if they're really can back to normal life and back to japan. will manga going to continue? i feel like that's kind if epilogue. truly, the thing that i want to read from this manga is just their relationship and the process of it. i don't really care about the world building on the island. it's not on the level of dr.stone anyway. the character are too cliche and too average to be entertain me with that. well then, with your spoiler, i guess they're really not going to do anything untill they're come back to japan. thanks for the spoiler, at least i can prepare with the up coming fan service in the future. i will not highing up my hope for that anymore, i'm done to be blueballed again

Dex-chan lover
okay, so one question. that is from the novel right? so, will manga be ever to reach to that point? i mean the point of this story is they're trying to survive on the island right? but if they're really can back to normal life and back to japan. will manga going to continue? i feel like that's kind if epilogue. truly, the thing that i want to read from this manga is just their relationship and the process of it. i don't really care about the world building on the island. it's not on the level of dr.stone anyway. the character are too cliche and too average to be entertain me with that. well then, with your spoiler, i guess they're really not going to do anything untill they're come back to japan. thanks for the spoiler, at least i can prepare with the up coming fan service in the future. i will not highing up my hope for that anymore, i'm done to be blueballed again

Right...are you asking one question, two questions, or you already made up your mind what the answers are? Not sure I can answer what you've already answered for yourself...

Users who are viewing this thread