Isekai Yurutto Survival Seikatsu: Gakkou no Minna to Isekai no Mujintou ni Tenishitakedo Ore Dake Rakushou desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Richman It is but its still salt, which is a much better ingredient taste-wise compared to nothing.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, this is gonna be tough. Mc said he wasn't skilled with knife fighting in the last chapter and said the twins were athletic in this one. As much as MC is a survival junkie that doesn't train your body as much as an athlete unless you consistently do your jungle training regularly. But then again he could scale a tree easily so maybe he might have a shot at taking them down?

Unfortunately although he has a knife, he's pretty much outnumbered and has 4 extra girls he needs to protect. Best situation for him is to set up traps in advance of an attack because although he may have an advantage in a 1v1, I think he's screwed if the other camp attacks all at once.

Dex-chan lover
WHERE THE FUCK DID THE MAGIC COME FROM?

Also, all these problems seem to be resolved very quickly and I don't like how stereotypical the other dudes are. You'd think they'd want all the survivors they can handle, but no...

Also, why did she instantly assume molestation when he's under her and telling her to wake up?

Dex-chan lover
I always knew the tv show Survivorman was missing something: Cute anime girls!

But seriously, cliche bullies need to be done in the Touka Scott way. Pitfall traps are the strongest weapon ever and perfect for survival settings.
https://mangadex.org/chapter/20350/18

Dex-chan lover
So those rapists are slaving a bunch of cute girls and the MC is here to save them and hook up with them instead of the rapists, and he needs to do that before said rapists come for his girls first, and his only chance to win against him is if he mastered some kind of OP magic to blast them away with if they gang up on him, he seems too carefree so I hope it's out of confident rather than cluelessness.

Dex-chan lover
@BusinessGL Remember: Regardless of what they teach you in school, there was only one man in history with brass enough balls to call Bayezid's (the most powerful leader of the Muslim world) mother a whore to his face, and that was Tamerlane.

Users who are viewing this thread