Isekai Yurutto Survival Seikatsu: Gakkou no Minna to Isekai no Mujintou ni Tenishitakedo Ore Dake Rakushou desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
From what I read in the LN,

the bad guys and their entire groups get sick, starve, turn on each other, and die with little to no interaction with our protagonist group.
That's exactly what happens, all the assholes die from being useless morons in a survival situation with no skills
You guys are the real MVPs.

For a second there I thought the Monkeys were Nazi saluting, ngl.
MC should fertilize all the female's eggs tbh. After a few months they'll have a temporary milk farm.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
What about the ones who are being coerced?
Well that's convenient. What about other people that unwillingly joined them tho? It feels wrong for them to die too because of the idiots incompetence

Basically everyone died in the Sumeragi's group, regardless if they were forced or not

Anyone not of Hokage's group dies in the end sadly (with the few exceptions that did eventually left the Sumeragi's group and eventually encounters Hokage's group) from the other creditable comment sources

in a few chapters soon; Hokage and the main original 4 girls goes searching for rice/wheat and encounters the glasses girl alone in the area they're exploring for rice/wheat

She gets brought to their hideout, though a bit of a mishap she made by accidentally knocked out Hokage when one of the urn fell on him

After he does wake up from that, she then explains what occurred to the point that led her to where they had found her up to now
(Basically the older Sumeragi brother shot Byakuya with his own gun he also has due to tensions and stress between their own-led Sumeragi factions and are struggling to survive; she witnessed it from a distance and deserted that whole group altogether alone up to the current where Hokage's group found her in the end)

Dex-chan lover
First time I've seen someone call eggs "jiggly".

For someone to hide there, they must be exceptionally fluffy, or they rolled a 1 on their perception check.

How do you feel someone's warmth through the futon? It's not like heat spreads faster through that than through body contact.

If they're talking about a sewing machine, that's not stronger than sewing by hand. Just a lot faster. No idea if that's the kind of machine they're talking about, but if it's clothing...

Monke girl with monke army.

Someone wanted some alone time. Along with most of the girls.

Why can't we just kill the morons off-screen and have a nice harem survival for once
At this rate they'll do it themselves.

MC should fertilize all the female's eggs tbh. After a few months they'll have a temporary milk farm.
I think there's a flaw in your cunning plan.

Dex-chan lover
Usually, I'm opposed to reading spoilers. But this time, it gives me peace.

3nkh17.png

Double-page supporter
Karin is best girl. But I'm kinda disappointed that sumeragis group just kinda falls over?

Dex-chan lover
fresh milk is actually perfectly safe to drink. If it was dangerous, then the cow would be sick. Just think a little :facepalm: It's not safe for keeping, because all kinds of nasty stuff will start growing in it, since it's, you know, full of nutrients perfect for growing. Same thing with eggs actually, they have a protective film on them. But cooked food is more nutritious, and there's still shit on the outside, so you're just better off cooking the eggs.

Users who are viewing this thread