Ishuzoku Reviewers - Vol. 6 Ch. 44

Dex-chan lover
Daaamn, a proper foxlady in this chapter. Very nice, good body. I wonder what her shop is like. Shame about the black squares on the last page.

CKN

Dex-chan lover
wowowowowowowowo that was something alright - angels might become ´fallen` at this point

Dex-chan lover
Are those censor boxes supposed to be there?

Dex-chan lover
why is this manga getting seriously intriguing

i thought i was just here for boobs and hermaphrodite jokes

Dex-chan lover
@VF89
Chapter version and volume release have different levels of censor. This is obv the chapter version, volume version will have less censor.

Dex-chan lover
FYI , this magazine version is censored in japan , and the tankoubon version will be uncensored . reasons :

- this is the law in japan or something .

- or they do this because they want you to buy the tankoubon volumes . but the volumes only show the n!pples , while the pu$$ies are still censored .

BTW , check out this heavily-censored funny chapter , lol : https://mangadex.org/chapter/304354/1 .

Dex-chan lover
one day i hope someone will do a HQ uncensored pass at this. amahara's stuff are best enjoyed without censors after all.

@daywithoutgames oh god that glorious over-the-top censoring. why am i grinning so hard.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is going into One Piece territory in term of characters scale, but with sex.

Users who are viewing this thread