Ishuzoku Reviewers

Dex-chan lover
maybe it gonna be picked up by someone now when there is anime running

there's still so much more left to be translated 😥

pls someone save us from language barrier hell

Dex-chan lover
Missing chapters (There's around 21 or 24 translated chapters so far) and a whole bunch left untranslated. Hopefully with the anime showing, someone will pick this up.

Are chapters 5-11 done by a group that doesn't post to MD?
Or were they just skipped for some reason?

Week after week i'm shocked at how far they're able to push the boundaries of censorship off to somewhere else. Like it's basically just cultured anime at this point. and that's incredible

Dex-chan lover
Since the anime was released and promptly canceled for release in the US, is there any problems with copyright associated with this series? Is there someone else who holds the copyright for the manga separately from the anime? If not I see no reason that should prevent a group from translating this.

Also due to the release of the anime in the US many people have gotten into this series, and due to the cancellation before the series conclusion; There will be many people that will come to read the manga to see where the story progresses, that is if someone starts translating this. Whatever group picks this series up will defiantly gain a good amount of traffic once they pass where the anime was canceled.

Group Leader
@vodspod first of all, as you said yourself it was canceled IN THE US, not in Japan, people can still watch it. If they are willing to pirate manga they should be more than fine with pirating anime too, i don't see why people would come for the manga only because the anime got "canceled".

Also i heard the manga is published in the US, although i haven't confirmed if it's true or not.

Users who are viewing this thread