Ishuzoku Reviewers

Dex-chan lover
@As4shi people are impatient so they will look for any source to get the information as quickly as possible, I personally came here to check this manga even though I never knew it had one.
I am an example of someone who if this situation played out and the manga was a bit further than the anime then I would have started reading the manga, and once someone is invested in something they will need a reason to divest in it. So I would likely continue reading this manga along with the anime releases, if I had started reading it.
The other point is that if fundimation has the copyright and they have stated they have no plans for any releases in the future then they will not have much reason to go after people who try to spread the material. The only people who would have a reason to would be the original distributor and they have already sold the rights to distribution to a US company so they would not receive anything from doing so.

The thing is that if the anime gets back on before the manga passes it, then the number of people who check out the manga after that point will be the same as other anime/manga sets. The only spikes in viewers checking out a manga due to an anime are:
1. The anime is really interesting for them, but they don't want to have to wait for the next episode and they don't care how they take in the story as long as it is above a certain standard
2. The anime ends and either the story did not have a satisfying ending or the viewer wants to learn more about the story.
3. The series has some abrupt stop or perceived stop in the middle of the story and someone is interested in the story enough to read the manga version.

These all are pretty much the same reason: They want to see what happens next, but the wait for more information is longer or seems longer than they are willing to wait.

Group Leader
@vodspod honestly you missed the point. I said "only because the anime got "canceled"", instead of checking for the manga first the most common thing would be to check if that is true or not.
Also only the first reason fits in the current situation, but this is not the subject we were talking about. The anime haven't finished airing yet and there is no abrupt stop from all sources, as i said there are alternatives and people would likely search for them before coming to read the manga.

That said, the manga page on MD is probably the worst place to search for news, you are better off checking MAL or other sites.

waiting for the "we here a MangaDex are dropping this because its not what we thought".

(joke btw) i know theres 10x more lewd stuff on the site.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder why this title became so notorious? Any hyped ecchi is much more lewd than that. Due to the positive image of prostitution and weird stories? This is not the first such work, lol.

Dex-chan lover
Yen Press has licensed even more ecchi manga, they aren't prudes like UnFunanimation. Also AnimeLab is still streaming it if you don't like Fan Subs.

isn't there a smuttier version of the manga somewhere
thought i saw some caps that were teetering the line between h & non-h

Dex-chan lover
@mammon when I thought vol. 2 was awesome. Volume 3 blew my mind that there's possibly legitimate plot behind the scene

Dex-chan lover
@cervidae ,

note that in japan , the tankoubon version is more smuttier than the magazine version .

i guess japan has some rules : they cant show n!pples in magazines , but they can show n!pples in tankoubon books . the author even made a joke about this in chapter 11 with the light spirit girls : the reason is "the axis of the world line" .

but they cant show uncensored d!ck and pu$$y on any papers .

so you can just buy the english kindle books of yen press , they are the most smuttiest : https://www.amazon.com/Interspecies-Reviewers-Vol-3-Amahara-ebook/dp/B07ZL61MYC/

Dex-chan lover
@real-faker they were official releases from yenpress so they got removed, but if you search enough
you can find those same translations from yenpress in some aggregator site like mangakakalot

Dex-chan lover
Why does Comixology have volume 2 and 3 but not volume 1?

Also why is there an actual plot in this manga?

Dex-chan lover
@Snowfennec chapters were skipped because there has been no non-official translation done of it since Chapter 3, and chapter 12. someone tried to upload official scans of volume 2 and they got taken down. These are also official scans and will probably be taken down in the next hour or so when the mods get the reports.

Users who are viewing this thread