Isn't Being a Wicked Woman Much Better? - Vol. 1 Ch. 45 - [Season 1 End]

Dex-chan lover
4 cups and he can't sleep?
What a light weight.

If you can't sustain yourself all day only on garbage black coffee that is chewy from unfiltered grounds, and still fall asleep at night, can you call yourself a man?
Just kidding, I'm so happy I left the job where I lived like that

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
image.png

Season end. Is sad.

Dex-chan lover
4 cups and he can't sleep?
What a light weight.

If you can't sustain yourself all day only on garbage black coffee that is chewy from unfiltered grounds, and still fall asleep at night, can you call yourself a man?
Just kidding, I'm so happy I left the job where I lived like that
Good on you for choosing your health over a job like that bro

Dex-chan lover
Well I think this is the first for me where a season finale feels like such a major cliffhanger. I kinda like it feels like that friend that no matter how long you stay apart and not see or talk to each other for so long but still be friends idk, maybe I just feel wierd because of sleep deprived

Double-page supporter
Anyone seen any updates on Season 2? I haven't been able to spot any as of yet aside potentially an unverified claim that "this winter" it might start up again.

Dex-chan lover
I normally dislike long strip format, but this was recommended to me, so even though my finger hurts from scrolling while binging the entire thing, I hope the second season comes soon.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, this was fun. And we've even got an obviously gay princess who clearly won't actually win Deborahbowl, but doesn't seem like she'll be too unpleasant about it. Nice to have the gay girl not be totally shafted like so often happens.

Coffee is going to end up changing the world more than her equations.

I hope this continues soon.

Users who are viewing this thread