Isshiki-san wa Koi wo shiritai. - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Meishi Rokutanda hatches a plan

Dex-chan lover
Bro, the chapter order is missing for this chapter. That's all, and thank you for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Add the chapter number, please.
Almost thought this was a oneshot chapter.

Dex-chan lover
AHHHH HES GOING IN!

(only early birds will understand)
RIP Chapter Number 🫡

Dex-chan lover
Ok, that ending picture made me laugh. But Rinna's casual handing of a coffee cup and Meishi just accepting it was pretty funny too.

These two love birds are so confident when it comes to catching criminals, but how issues with asking people out on dates. They are already dating, and it's still hard!

For anyone wondering where the next chapter is, its 42 pages 😫 and there are a lot of pages with the tiny handwritten font. Many days of squinting to make out messy kanji haha. Can't wait to have the physical volumes to make this way easier (hopefully), the ebook on bookwalker.jp is only slightly easier to make out than scans I was using.
Almost done though! Will probably post tomorrow or the next day!

I don’t get why they made her 17. He’s worried about things because she’s a minor, but him dating a minor is okay? Should’ve just made her 20 or something.

Dex-chan lover
I don’t get why they made her 17. He’s worried about things because she’s a minor, but him dating a minor is okay? Should’ve just made her 20 or something.
he is 19 so I don't think there is a real issue there

Users who are viewing this thread