Isshiki-san wa Koi wo shiritai. - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Isshiki Rinna Comes To Her Senses

Dex-chan lover
The quality of writing has gone down exponentially. We had 20 issues of a smart, detective love story, and then, when they officially start dating, they’ve just resorted to classic romance comedy tropes.

Even though the characters spent 20 issues interacting like professional working adults now they are written like children who literally go “NO I DONT WANNA!” Like a 6 year old.

We’re going backwards

The quality of writing has gone down exponentially. We had 20 issues of a smart, detective love story, and then, when they officially start dating, they’ve just resorted to classic romance comedy tropes.

Even though the characters spent 20 issues interacting like professional working adults now they are written like children who literally go “NO I DONT WANNA!” Like a 6 year old.

We’re going backwards
Well, how should i put this? Say... I don't want to be rude here but I think you never have a girl/boyfriend? or maybe never in a relationship before I guess?? Because this is exactly how couple work, They will have a quarrel here and there over silly little thing just like this chapter and you know what? despite it take on a little bit of fantasy perspective in this story, This is how healthy relationship work because there is no couple that never fighting each other. It just a way that two people try to find a balance between each others and it really beautiful thing to happen.

To be honest I think author dose has experience in love and relationship enough to know what to depict in his/her work and I myself as someone with relationship find it very much enjoyable story too.

Also also just so you know, It a very normal thing for a couple to change completely after they start dating for real. The more they comfort with each other the more they open up their real self to each other. I suggest you try having real relationship and you will notice that the silly rom-com thing actually happen in real life too. Good luck.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Well, how should i put this? Say... I don't want to be rude here but I think you never have a girl/boyfriend? or maybe never in a relationship before I guess?? Because this is exactly how couple work, They will have a quarrel here and there over silly little thing just like this chapter and you know what? despite it take on a little bit of fantasy perspective in this story, This is how healthy relationship work because there is no couple that never fighting each other. It just a way that two people try to find a balance between each others and it really beautiful thing to happen.

To be honest I think author dose has experience in love and relationship enough to know what to depict in his/her work and I myself as someone with relationship find it very much enjoyable story too.

Also also just so you know, It a very normal thing for a couple to change completely after they start dating for real. The more they comfort with each other the more they open up their real self to each other. I suggest you try having real relationship and you will notice that the silly rom-com thing actually happen in real life too. Good luck.

Hey, don’t take this the wrong way maybe stop turning into a petulant, crying child when you enter a relationship and you’ll have longer relationships. Just saying.

Dex-chan lover

Also also just so you know, It a very normal thing for a couple to change completely after they start dating for re

Last edited:
Hey, don’t take this the wrong way maybe stop turning into a petulant, crying child when you enter a relationship and you’ll have longer relationships. Just saying.But
That weird? most of couple i know or even my case there sometime that they act like a child and other silly thing? and it turn out completely fine with their partner.

I mean... you do know that you need to at least accept a weird thing or a bad side of your partner to actually make relationship stable and last longer right??

I really mean it that you should atleast try having a relationship first. And maybe you will understand what i try to say better??? well, have good day. I guess?

We’re going backwards
That's not going backwards, stuff like this happens in relationships all the time. Arguments over petty little things and blowing up at each other can happen. It's just part of the relationship. In a relationship you have to be willing to accept all the good and the bad stuff about your partner, there's no relationship where someone doesn't have a bad or childish side. It's perfectly normal and healthy. Compromises and talking it out is what makes a relationship last longer.

The author did an amazing job portraying just how petty some of these arguments can be and the consequences of it. They resolved it in the end and that's what most important.

Dex-chan lover
That's not going backwards, stuff like this happens in relationships all the time. Arguments over petty little things and blowing up at each other can happen. It's just part of the relationship. In a relationship you have to be willing to accept all the good and the bad stuff about your partner, there's no relationship where someone doesn't have a bad or childish side. It's perfectly normal and healthy. Compromises and talking it out is what makes a relationship last longer.

The author did an amazing job portraying just how petty some of these arguments can be and the consequences of it. They resolved it in the end and that's what most important.
Don't take this the wrong way, and I know I'll never convince you, but your infantilizing your girlfriend and isn't a good thing. Having people break down emotionally over small things, having to tip toe over normal situations, while it's been normalized on Instagram and Tik Tok it isn't a good thing but I know I'll never convince you. It's something people have accepted as a normal thing to accept. I don't care about your response honestly, you'll call me a name because I said something you don't like hearing so good luck with your love life bud.

It really hard to explain stuff like this to inexperienced person. It not his/her fault for not understand it. Let just hope they can understand it one day.

It really hard to explain stuff like this to inexperienced person. It not his/her fault for not understand it. Let just hope they can understand it
I hope they do as well, having that idea that you're not allowed to have things to be bothered by is a dangerous mindset.

Users who are viewing this thread