Issho ni Kurashite ii desu ka? - Ch. 15 - Do You Want to See an Idol's Work?

So no one is gonna talk about how MC, who is a corporate drop out, reacted instinctively as if this isn't his first rodeo as a bodyguard?

No one?

Dex-chan lover
this author doesnt know the severity of a bomb threat or an active bomb going off does he? wtf lol

and if she makes that terrorist character recurring now, would literally make no sense, he/she'd be getting the longest prison sentence possible....

Fed-Kun's army
A bomb that was meant to be activated by Mio discovering the switch and flipping it in private after the handshaking session. The perpetrator is not a crazed stalker who's decided to forfeit their life, they want to get away with whatever it is they want to do to Mio

The bomb is low-powered and designed to simply maim Mio, maybe give her facial scars so to end her idol career. I assume it wouldn't be much louder than a balloon pop

Not trying to start an argument with you guys or anything, just felt like using the opportunity to analyze what's happened in a bit more detail
The panel where the explosion is shown makes it look like the bomb made a quite serious explosion tho
Maybe the author watched a mission impossible movie lately or something

Dex-chan lover
this author doesnt know the severity of a bomb threat or an active bomb going off does he? wtf lol

and if she makes that terrorist character recurring now, would literally make no sense, he/she'd be getting the longest prison sentence possible....
It’s Japan and she is Japanese, one of the safest countries on Earth

They have no idea of bomb threats there since it is so rare

Dex-chan lover
So no one is gonna talk about how MC, who is a corporate drop out, reacted instinctively as if this isn't his first rodeo as a bodyguard?

No one?
This. Most people did not notice how fast MC’s reflexes and intuition were, he could have been a good bodyguard and had a job

Double-page supporter
This. Most people did not notice how fast MC’s reflexes and intuition were, he could have been a good bodyguard and had a job
I know homeboy straight up pulled a seasoned professional move right there, he even used his briefcase to protect her

Dex-chan lover
They're going out with bang 😏 .......💣 💥🫨💥😨.

Thank you for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if it was a lethal or non lethal bomb, as their is zero panic in the next panels.

Thanks everyone at that worked on this translation

Dex-chan lover
Yeah so my brother survived a bomb going off back in my home country and from what he told me about the whole thing, this manga is completely off mark and flies in the face of reality.
Sasuga, Kei.

Power Uploader
We already know it's going to be a girl. Watch as she gets zero repercussions for doing this

Users who are viewing this thread