Issho ni Kurashite ii desu ka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - What is a Girl?

Dex-chan lover
Didnt expect to get an update this soon! Thanks /a/nonymous!

Seriously asking thou. Why is it embarassing for a lot of yall men out there to buy pads??? Im a guy as well but I literally have never done it (since no one ever asked me lol). But in my head, I cant connect the dots its being an embarassing act at all.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Not being much into idols was a flex point for him I guess.
:shamihuh: boy's day is a monthly thing?
Guess Anju wants to help him take care of boy's day. Wonder if we will get to see everyone's period behaviours

Dex-chan lover
Commonly asked question. If you are living in California/ShitHole.
WHAT IS A GIRL??
Me, a weebs, who acknowledge that some best girl are boy : Good question...

p.s: I do know what is girl and what is a women

Dex-chan lover
Nice chapter!

And like… Yeah, blue balls can definitely hurt in your underbelly, but that shouldn't be frequent occurence lmao

Dex-chan lover
Awww shit ... here we go again. Saying this in the most tongue in cheek way possible. Just along for the ride to see where this goes. If you've ever read anything from this author you know what I'm saying ... at least I know where to set my expectations.

Double-page supporter
For a harem manga, that was surprisingly refreshing. Usually authors don't touch these themes.

EDIT: It seems the author is a woman, so that explains it.
I appreciate this honestly, I just learnt a few days ago from my mom how pads work (I'm 23 sadly) so reading this gave me a new information 😌
I know about how period works and all the different things happen to every women, but never asked about how pads worked 😂

Also poggers on that girl for being the first one to initiate, and I also hope he doesn't fall in love with the idol hopefully.

Dex-chan lover
I'm no girl so, can girls really just colapse like that from her period?
If so, jeez, once a month?

Supporter
As much as people dislike Kei-sensei previous work, we can't deny she's still better than your average romance writer (and also i think it's unfair using only one of her works to deny her experience)

Double-page supporter
Really want to get into and enjoy this but that last series from her sigh Just hope things here don't have the same issues like ignoring and hiding attempted rape :cautious:

Users who are viewing this thread