Issho ni Kurashite ii desu ka? - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Would You Like to Come on a "Date" with Me?

Dex-chan lover
I guess it's safe to assume the room is bugged.

I find it unfortunate that the story is traipsing about, lacking any sense of direction or purpose. That would be all well and good if this manga were mainly Slice of Life, but at least for the moment it seems to me that the slice of life aspect isn't meant to be the main draw or focus of this manga. I think the lack of clarity surrounding what this manga wants to be is holding it back. Here's to hoping that said clarity is found soon, because I've quite enjoyed Kei Sasuga's prior works, and would love to read some more of her writing at its best.

Plus, I really like all the characters presented here, so it would be nice if the story got some clarity to let them really shine.

Last edited:
Group Leader
It looks like she wants to keep the act up at all times. Is the house being tapped to spy on her or something? If the family is that uptight, would explain why she ran to a share house.

I guess it's safe to assume the room is bugged.

I find it unfortunate that the story is traipsing about, lacking any sense of direction or purpose. That would be all well and good if this manga were mainly SIL, but at least for the moment it seems to me that SIL isn't meant to be the main draw or focus of this manga. I think the lack of clarity surrounding what this manga wants to be is holding it back. Here's to hoping that said clarity is found soon, because I've quite enjoyed Kei Sasuga's prior works, and would love to read some more of her writing at its best.

Plus, I really like all the characters presented here, so it would be nice if the story got some clarity to let them really shine.

I think we are still in the phase of introducing each character's struggle/situation. So far we covered the The Strip Club lady, The Art Student, The Idol, and now The Secretly Rich lady. Through each character, the MC brings the share house closer. The author did show MC's motive of trying to start his own family. Since the story is filled with characters flipping their lives or taking unconventional paths, and making them work, I think the author is trying to portray MC realizing his dream by forming an unconventional family with these women.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
i agree with this
this series will probably be a better read in bulk considering the pace of release
I think we are still in the phase of introducing each character's struggle/situation. So far we covered the The Strip Club lady, The Art Student, The Idol, and now The Secretly Rich lady. Through each character, the MC brings the share house closer. The author did show MC's motive of trying to start his own family. Since the story is filled with characters flipping their lives or taking unconventional paths, and making them work, I think the author is trying to portray MC realizing his dream by forming an unconventional family with these women.

Dex-chan lover
Half the chapter long I figured he was with the girl he was with last time with how her hair was suddenly much shorter lol

Dex-chan lover
Lmaooo did she just do the anya face?? Hahahaha
Also she even need to pretend in the room huh. Im guessing the 'walls have ears' in there

Thanks for the sl!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Dude, if a hot girl tells you Let's take a bath together, you shut your mouth and go take a bath with her.
Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
That was extremely out of left field, although I am sure it will make for an intreating arc.

Thanks everyone that worked on the translation

Dex-chan lover
Guessing her grandmother set up a lot of surveillance so they need to pretend a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread