Isshou Hatarakitakunai Ore ga Classmate no Daininki Idol ni Natsukaretara - Ch. 11 - High Ranked Group!

Wtf is your problem? How is saying "I know how to cook" going to negatively impact your life? Chapter 1 you were telling your whole class you wanted to become a house husband and cook for a rich girl. That can't work if you don't know how to cook.
And now because of that you get some ptsd (I guess) because you had mommy issues (well maybe she died and that's bad but seriously, he only has himself to blame). I usually turn my brain off for those kind of stories but the situation here is so absurd and opposed to what happened since the beginning that it triggered me to no end.
At the begining of the story they told that his mom left to "be free" and the fact that he doesnt want show his cooking skills is pretty normal. Maybe he didnt want to do all the work or get asked a lot of question.

Dex-chan lover
To be honest, I'm not a fan of this kind of plot of hiding your abilities just because you think it's a hassle. I understand not wanting to become leader, but it would be so easy to go, "I know how to cook, but I'm not confident I could tell others. Let's just let the Class Rep lead."

Dex-chan lover
oh shit he's going to die game over manga ends abruptly. Anyways that mother comment really hit him hard huh?

Dex-chan lover
He wants to be an househusband because he's lazy, cooking for others is a hassle; and if he says "I know how to cook" they'll entrust him basically all the work, considering that the others have 0 skill
Exactly what I'm thinking
Speaking from my own experience, don't go saying "I'm good at this stuff" in a group project where everyone else is not good (or, to be honest, bad) at it if you don't wanna get all the work loaded on you. Unless you wanna brag or don't mind doing all the work, then feel free to do so :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
Why would someone start asking about their mother, just cause they know how to handle a knife or enjoy cooking? could have just as well been a dad, a sibling, or even some ara~ara~ next door, so if you are interested in the origin story then just ask if someone taught them or if it was self-learned.
Because Japan

Users who are viewing this thread