Isshou Hatarakitakunai Ore ga Classmate no Daininki Idol ni Natsukaretara - Ch. 11 - High Ranked Group!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Looks like our MMC is getting noticed by a new girl, though the force with that girl is weak somehow.
Looking forward to the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
If you are good at something, don't tell others. Unless if they pay money (which Rei clears).
"Oh you like drawing? Can you design this? It's easy for you, right?" Fuck that.

But his house husband power is too stronk.

Why pick the class girl when you can scandal with a whole set of idols.

Dex-chan lover
For someone athletic, Honoka looks very short.

Need to get the right timing to say you can cook when asked? Sure, it's one thing if you've dedicated your life to not standing out, but just to avoid being seen as bragging? In a group he just described as a bunch of celebrities? Pretty sure they can appreciate someone being skilled in an area they aren't. However, he had previously dedicated his life to becoming a house husband, so it doesn't make any sense why he'd avoid it. That's why he's good at cooking in the first place.

It's not that you don't have to pay too much attention, because that's the main thing to avoid cutting yourself. It's that you don't have to worry too much about how exactly you cut.

She's perceptive enough to realise he's being evasive. Although if he was really trying to fit into this group, he'd show some kind of exceptional ability like the rest of them have.

Triggered.

MC is kind of a hypocrite
Mostly just inconsistent.

He wants to be an househusband because he's lazy, cooking for others is a hassle; and if he says "I know how to cook" they'll entrust him basically all the work, considering that the others have 0 skill
A few of them are overachievers. There's no way he'd be left with the work. Besides, while he may be lazy, he likes to cook.

If you are good at something, don't tell others. Unless if they pay money (which Rei clears).
"Oh you like drawing? Can you design this? It's easy for you, right?" Fuck that.
That's why you learn to say, "No," or, "What do I get out of it?" Then it depends on context and the person asking. Can earn you some money or favours.

Dex-chan lover
Why would someone start asking about their mother, just cause they know how to handle a knife or enjoy cooking? could have just as well been a dad, a sibling, or even some ara~ara~ next door, so if you are interested in the origin story then just ask if someone taught them or if it was self-learned.

Dex-chan lover
Why would someone start asking about their mother, just cause they know how to handle a knife or enjoy cooking? could have just as well been a dad, a sibling, or even some ara~ara~ next door, so if you are interested in the origin story then just ask if someone taught them or if it was self-learned.
To be fair, that would be the first guess many would normally think of. Especially when you consider how in Japan once a woman marries she is expected to be a homemaker which would also include cooking.

But yeah I am checked out with this series, it is just not that interesting like at all. And the premise of him cooking for a school idol just diluted into irrelevanacy and this comical group of students just sounds the author is trolling himself when he wrote that.

Whoever keep on reading this however, I hope you enjoy the ride! it is just not for me

Dex-chan lover
Dad was always working and mom got tired of taking care of him. Found a new guy and took off when he was in elementary school. If I understood it correctly.
That will leave some scars

Double-page supporter
Wtf is your problem? How is saying "I know how to cook" going to negatively impact your life? Chapter 1 you were telling your whole class you wanted to become a house husband and cook for a rich girl. That can't work if you don't know how to cook.
And now because of that you get some ptsd (I guess) because you had mommy issues (well maybe she died and that's bad but seriously, he only has himself to blame). I usually turn my brain off for those kind of stories but the situation here is so absurd and opposed to what happened since the beginning that it triggered me to no end.
1. He does not want to do all the work which he probably will do if he reveals he is a pseudo-pro at cooking (He is a lazy person as told in the previous chapters)
2. His mom abandoned him when he was like 7 (this is known information from chapter 3 or 4) ... don't know if he has only himself to blame for that

I think you should turn your brain back on to read properly =D

Dex-chan lover
Dad was always working and mom got tired of taking care of him. Found a new guy and took off when he was in elementary school. If I understood it correctly.
I thought this was the plot of the other manga I'm reading where the dad does things that make him practically invisible. Yes, this includes flushing every tissue used into the toilet.

Dex-chan lover
Wtf is your problem? How is saying "I know how to cook" going to negatively impact your life? Chapter 1 you were telling your whole class you wanted to become a house husband and cook for a rich girl. That can't work if you don't know how to cook.
And now because of that you get some ptsd (I guess) because you had mommy issues (well maybe she died and that's bad but seriously, he only has himself to blame). I usually turn my brain off for those kind of stories but the situation here is so absurd and opposed to what happened since the beginning that it triggered me to no end.
I think he is trying to be on lower profile since he cooks for the FMC, not that this really makes sense.

Dex-chan lover
It is just a small cut, he will be fine. There is no need to get all worked up

Users who are viewing this thread