Isshou Hatarakitakunai Ore ga Classmate no Daininki Idol ni Natsukaretara - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Money = Power①

Dex-chan lover
This manga is a whole lot of "no no, let them cook" and next thing you know she'll retire as an idol and he'll become a famous chef or something

Dex-chan lover
If someone's willing to pay you more for your services you don't force the price down unless you're asking for some other benefit in return. That's like the opposite of good negotiation and frankly it's rude. People pay what they feel matches the value of the service or product, devaluing the item in question is kinda an insult. In conclusion always let people pay you more money.

Dex-chan lover
Dang 2k a month to feed your future wife once a day. Probably one of, if not the greatest delusion a mangaka has ever come up with.

Edit: so far.
to be honest... I think it's way less delusional than: I have all kind of girls liking me, all of then being really popular, just because I am a regular decent person.
at least this character have something to offer and seems to be pretty good on that (also, it's a good thing make the readers believing they should be better at house chores)

Dex-chan lover
to be honest... I think it's way less delusional than: I have all kind of girls liking me, all of then being really popular, just because I am a regular decent person.
at least this character have something to offer and seems to be pretty good on that (also, it's a good thing make the readers believing they should be better at house chores)
Sure, but those harem girls aren't paying your rent.

Double-page supporter
How long does a performing idol career last? Are there good follow up opportunities afterward?

Dex-chan lover
ah yes, the power of capitalism. money can solve everything. if something cant be solved with money, its simply because you dont have enough money

Dex-chan lover
3K PER MONTH FOR HAVING A IDOL OVER!!!! THAT SHOULD BE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Users who are viewing this thread