Isshou Hatarakitakunai Ore ga Classmate no Daininki Idol ni Natsukaretara - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2 - Money = Power② (2)

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, of course. There was almost no way that wouldn't happen in this type of manga.

Dex-chan lover
Another trope used in eleventy zillion manga, as if no one in Japan takes any care to knock or call out in such a situation.

Dex-chan lover
2rgdoYf.png

These panels confused me.

Is he saying that she advises people to mislead men in her songs? And members of her idol group do that a lot? And she's like "how did you know" as if he hasn't heard some of her music. And then he calls her naive for not following her own advice?

Like what?

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me, or was the translation really bad? Particularly early on this chapter, when they talked.
Yeah, the translation was quite awful in some spots. Certainly felt a lot worse than the last chapters. No proofreader available this time?

Dex-chan lover
2rgdoYf.png

These panels confused me.

Is he saying that she advises people to mislead men in her songs? And members of her idol group do that a lot? And she's like "how did you know" as if he hasn't heard some of her music. And then he calls her naive for not following her own advice?

Like what?
Fairly sure he asks something along the lines of "you... ppl often tell you are misleading to men, right?" (better phrasing in that case would be "do ppl ever tell you that your phrasings might lead men on?") "I heard my idol coworkers tell me that a lot. How did you know?".
At least it is something that would have fit the context. But in reality it's a guess and I really don't know.
Yeah, the translation was quite awful in some spots. Certainly felt a lot worse than the last chapters. No proofreader available this time?
noone else had mentioned it despite a sizeable number of comments, so were wondering if I were just sleepy or smth :p

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me, or was the translation really bad? Particularly early on this chapter, when they talked.
I don't know about the translation but the editing wasn't that great. Things certainly didn't flow or sound natural.

Dex-chan lover
The translation has always been quite bad. Maybe they are using mtl

yes it's a trope, and I don't remember this happening, but we can safely assume this is intentional from her, so it is forgiven

Users who are viewing this thread