Isshou Hatarakitakunai Ore ga Classmate no Daininki Idol ni Natsukaretara - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Housewarming Party.

Dex-chan lover
I thought from the beginning that the point of him moving in was to make food for everybody. I'm surprised to know he was supposed to be Rei only.
I think the main reasoning was him making food for Rei without much chance of discovery since they both in the complex. Whereas she going to a different complex than she lives at would be big risk.

Dex-chan lover
MC is popular with the girls. You get them champ. :salute:

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
"delectable aroma"

Although I know this is right, I have never seen anyone using this in a conversation, EVER

-----
Sadako what the hell are you wearing?

Double-page supporter
"That's right, it's paella"

as if "great with friends" immediately removed all other options

Dex-chan lover
Everything here is from famous, high-class shops. The very thought of calling these "random snacks" is unthinkable for an average person
I low-key hate this kind of thinking, since it combines brand worship with unwillingness to indulge yourself.

Dex-chan lover
The "made a girl cry" doesn't count if it's a positive. And it's generally just a guilt-tripping manipulation technique anyway.

Yep, as every chef knows, start with the oven.

"It's a lot for one person."
First that's irrelevant when you're cooking for more than one, and second, you can make it for one person if you really want to.

Nothing special with those clothes.

If you have 100% pure orange juice, you don't need any high-end products. Well, you don't need them anyway, since for 90% of them you're just paying for the brands.

The other girls don't seem hyped about a horror film.

I thought from the beginning that the point of him moving in was to make food for everybody.
While I didn't think it was the point, explicitly, it certainly seems like a natural development.

Although I know this is right, I have never seen anyone using this in a conversation, EVER
If there's food in a manga, characters will sprout canned foodie phrases. It's not optional.

I low-key hate this kind of thinking, since it combines brand worship with unwillingness to indulge yourself.
Yeah. Never liked brand products unless they've proven to be worth the price. Which is why I'm not buying an iPhone for my next phone.

Yo, I helped proofread the translation of this one, hope you guys liked it!
Though I must say, there's a few things I'd tweak. Can't remember if it was me or the TS though! Ah well.
MC's doin pretty well now, wouldn't you say? Still on team Rei though.

Supporter
Coming from the WN, it kinda ticks me off to see references to his alleged circumstances. Rintarou is such a great communicator... except when he isn't.

On the plus side, we're in full no-sex Imaizumin land now. Full speed ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread