Isshou Senkin

Banned
I love how Yabako made the organisation as different as possible from Kengan
Kengan was made by the highest authority the Shogun himself and run by the wealthiest merchants to keep economy running properly while Valkyria made by those of bottom rung with no real authority as a mean to survive.

Aggregator gang
Sandro bringing another banger, but it's sad that it's behind a paywall.
It's reducing it's coverage so badly that even with Sandrovich's current track record, it won't convince a lot of people to read it. It's even worse since it's at it's starting phase, where it needs all the readers it can get to truly get going popularity-wise.

I don't mind paying a couple of euros since it'll bring in some income for Sandrovich and MAAM, and, well, it's a Sandro-certified manga, but I can 100% understand people who don't/won't/can't do that.

Last edited:
I mean, if they're gonna put this behind a paywall anyway, why not just publish the manga physically? I'd be more than happy to have more of Sandro's crazy shit on my shelf

Dex-chan lover
Yuzuha, Riko, and Pestilence are best girls and I'm proud to stand on that hill.
Also Hina's childhood flashback and the zoom out of the room was rather wow. Its a great series and I hope it gets more coverage.

Dex-chan lover
at 31 chapters read, this thing is getting seriously good, I wish they uploaded them here too

Dex-chan lover
Yuzuha, Riko, and Pestilence are best girls and I'm proud to stand on that hill.
Also Hina's childhood flashback and the zoom out of the room was rather wow. Its a great series and I hope it gets more coverage.
I forgot there is an awesome manga like this last year - the cover changed so I ignored it.

Users who are viewing this thread