issue regarding how (and if) chapters load properly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I've recently run into a problem where one of the chapters of senpai ga uzai kouhai hanashi (Ch. 128) doesn't load properly for me while I'm logged into this account, but has no issues loading when I log off and view the chapter as a guest. I don't have the group blocked, I don't have any of the tags blocked, all of my profile settings regarding series display on-site are set to default and everything /should/ be normal, yet this one chapter of the series won't load in properly as long as I'm logged in even when changing the IP address via the use of a VPN.

obviously the easiest fix would be to just log off and read the chapter that way, but I have a funny feeling that if this has happened for me, then it's also possible that it happens for other people on this site as well, and is probably worth looking into as a bug.

Dex-chan lover
@smegmo-the-unclean
The issue is possibly this:
If you have unavailable chapters set to visible and click on one, some browsers keep the unavailable state cached after it goes public.
tl;dr clear site data for MD specifically and it'll fix it, it's a client problem
seeing as how Ch. 128 was the first-time upload of a user.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread